Personal Assistant Team Entertainment And Factual Jobs Vacancy in Foxtel North Ryde
Foxtel North Ryde urgently required following position for Personal Assistant Team Entertainment And Factual. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Personal Assistant Team Entertainment And Factual Jobs Vacancy in Foxtel North Ryde Jobs Details:
- Provision of ongoing personal assistance for the relevant Senior Leader
- Diary management, and management of all travel bookings & changes
- Management of booking travel, accommodation, meetings etc for MIP and other relevant industry markets
- Management of all invoicing requirements and expenses for the leaders
- Management of the process for new starters and leavers from Foxtel
- Management of leave processes and approvals through HR Online
- Creation of reports and presentations as required by the Senior Leaders
- Provide team support in all team and project functions to deliver the needs of the division
- Management of all IS, mobile phone and petty cash requests
- Management and distribution of content information flow across all Foxtel Networks as required
- Management of agendas and diary notes for the Senior Leaders
- Effective communications and relationship management with all team members
- Management of relevant team events where required
- Previous experience in providing administrative support to a dynamic team, ideally within television
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience with the preparation and presentation of updates and reports
- Advanced MS Office Skills in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access
- Experience establishing processes and procedures that enable efficient and cost effective management of available resources
- Previous experience managing daily diary schedules
- Previous experience managing short-term business projects would be advantageous.
What’s in it for you?
We have a benefits program with something for everyone. But we’re in the entertainment business and we connect Australians to all the stories they love, so what would a Foxtel benefits program be without a free Foxtel subscription and discounted broadband!
Above all, we love entertainment and, if you do too, you’ll love working with us. So if you’re excited about this opportunity, please click ‘Apply now’.
Advertised: 26 May 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 09 Jun 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now