Accounts Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Recruitment Partners
Recruitment Partners urgently required following position for Accounts Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounts Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Recruitment Partners Jobs Details:
South side location – Springwood
Operating in the industrial services industry, this organisation operates in Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland and Singapore. They have seen more than 30% growth year on year for the last five years and expect things to continue in that manner. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for an Accounts Assistant position that they can continue to grow and develop in.
Reporting into the National Administration Manager, this role will focus on transactional accounts, particularly with Accounts Payable and Payroll.
More specifically this role will be responsible for:
- Low volume of Accounts Payable processing;
- Matching purchase orders;
- Management of supplier master data, including setting up new suppliers in the system;
- Accounts Payable exemption reporting;
- High volume of payroll processing;
- Setting up new employees in the system;
- Assisting employees with queries;
- Printing and scanning employee timesheets; and
- Bank reconciliations.
To be successful within this position, you will display the following:
- An eye for detail;
- Confidence to ask questions and chase the correct information;
- Ability to hit the ground running and learn quickly;
- Comfortable with an ever-changing environment;
- Easily adaptable; and
- Professionally presented.
- Supportive team culture;
- Very flexible working hours;
- Cloud based technology that will allow this person to work remotely from time to time; and
- Parking onsite.
Please submit your resume in Word format only.