Assistant Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Rcr Construction Maintenance Sydney Central Business District
Rcr Construction Maintenance Sydney Central Business District urgently required following position for Assistant Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Rcr Construction Maintenance Sydney Central Business District Jobs Details:
From our origins in 1898, RCR has grown to become one of Australia’s most diversified engineering and infrastructure companies, providing intelligent engineering solutions to the Infrastructure, Energy and Resources sectors. Through our in-house expertise we provide a comprehensive range of solutions for our customers.
The RCR team has over 3,400 people supporting major projects across our extensive network of operations in Australia, New Zealand and SE Asia.
ABOUT THE ROLE
RCR are playing a key part in the development of Transport in Sydney and around the country. Due to our consistent growth, we are now looking for an Assistant Accountant to join our internal team.
Reporting to the Commercial & Finance Manager, the Assistant Accountant will support the RCR Transport Finance team in the provision of quality accounting services to the Transport Projects and, Business Unit and Corporate Finance Teams.
- Ensure RCR finance and project policies and procedures are complied with within the guidelines of the Australian Accounting Standards
- Ensure all transactions are met with financial probity and transparency in all dealings with the projects, corporate and external auditors
- Provide assistance to Finance and Commercial team in preparation of month end results – actual, budget, forecast, and variance analysis;
- Resolve audit issues including quarterly salary rate reconciliation and bonus reconciliation.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports for projects and Finance Team to analyse various financial issues (Project budget variations and overheads)
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting & preferably studying towards a Certified Practising Accountant (CPA) or equivalent
- Post graduate experience since qualification with exposure to operational accounting environment.
- Basic understanding of techniques and principles required to perform general accounting and cost management duties
- Ability to work flexible hours beyond core hours to meet the variable demands of the position as and when required to meet tight deadlines
RCR is a company built on integrity with an absolute commitment to safety, performance excellence and developing productive, sustainable, mutually beneficial partnerships with our employees, clients and the wider community.
- Integrity in all aspects of our business while maintaining the highest professional standards;
- Mutual respect of our employees, customers, shareholders, the community and other stakeholders;
- Open and honest communication; and
- Commitment to our goals
Please visit us at rcrtom.com.au