Administration Support Worker Jobs Vacancy in Peninsula Health Hastings
Peninsula Health Hastings urgently required following position for Administration Support Worker. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administration Support Worker Jobs Vacancy in Peninsula Health Hastings Jobs Details:
Peninsula Health is committed to providing high-quality, healthcare services that are integrated, easily accessible, caring and person and family centred to the Frankston and Mornington Peninsula communities. The role of employees in achieving this is recognized through attention to workplace culture, environment and capacity building.
Peninsula Health provides public healthcare services to residents of the Mornington Peninsula.
Our hospitals and emergency departments are located at Frankston and Rosebud, and we provide a wide range of community health, dental, rehabilitation, mental health, palliative care ad aged care services from campuses at Frankston, Hastings, Mornington and Rosebud.
Person centred care is at the heart of everything we do, guided by our values of Services, Integrity, Compassion, Respect and Excellence.
The Administrative Assistant works with the Mount Eliza Aged Care Assessment Service (MEACAS) and operates within the current administration team. The position is integral to providing effective and timely administrative and clerical support to the general team to ensure the day to day function of the service is maintained. The Administrative Assistant will use the range of clerical systems utilised by the MEACAS. This will include the current operating system for the Aged Care Assessment Program, together with key systems within Peninsula Health and any local support systems. The Administrative Assistant is also required to demonstrate thoughtful and sensitive communications with the public, and observe all confidentiality requirements relevant to MEACAS and Peninsula Health
- Act as first point of contact for the MEACAS, demonstrating a professional and sensitive response.
- Ensure that client confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Confidently and effectively utilise the range of electronic operating systems for the MEACAS and Peninsula Health, including My Aged Care.
- Support the general team in the range of clerical and administrative tasks.
- Operate confidently and efficiently to be able to rotate across tasks as determined by Administration Manager.
- Provide information as required to the Administration Manager MEACAS or the MEACAS Manager.
- Able to operate proficiently across a range of information systems (health systems preferably).
- Able to operate the Microsoft Office suite of programs, (Word, Excel and Outlook essential).
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills including excellent and sensitive telephone manner.
- Ability to identify and prioritise competing demands and problem-solve.
- Ability to work as an effective team member
- Current Victorian Driver’s License.
- . Be part of a supportive and dynamic team environment with salary packaging benefits and career development opportunities
How to apply
To apply, please click on the APPLY NOW button to forward you current resume and covering letter for consideration
- Ensuring the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is at the heart of everything we do. As part of this commitment, all new members of our team must meet the immunisation requirements of their role prior to commencement.
- Peninsula Health is committed to providing positive employment opportunities and outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and welcome employment applications from candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background.
- Peninsula Health believes in the strength of a diverse and inclusive workforce where each person’s uniqueness is valued. Peninsula Health believes that by embracing the diverse life experiences and perspectives of our people, we will provide high-quality health care to all members of our community – regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, cultural background, disability, religion or sexual orientation.
Selection Criteria Essential: Able to operate proficiently across a range of information systems (health systems preferably)
Essential: Able to operate the Microsoft Office suite of programs (Word, Excel and Outlook essential)
Essential: Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills including excellent and sensitive telephone manner.
Essential: Ability to work unsupervised in a confidential manner
Essential: Ability to identify and prioritise competing demands and problem-solve.
Essential: Ability to work as an effective team member.
Essential: Current unsuspended Victorian Driver's License
Desirable: Experience of knowledge of the current aged care environment, including exposure to My Aged Care.
Desirable: Previous training in iPM and/or DMR
Desirable: Ability to demonstrate ongoing commitment to service development.