Lead Structural Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Jacobs Adelaide
Jacobs Adelaide urgently required following position for Lead Structural Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Lead Structural Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Jacobs Adelaide Jobs Details:
- Building strong client relationships, delivering quality work and attracting ongoing workload for the structural team across buildings, industrial and power markets.
- Coordinate structural engineers and drafters across a portfolio of projects to deliver innovative, quality solutions and deliverables for our clients.
- Provide leadership to project teams, liaising with Project Managers, Design Managers, Discipline Leads, Engineers and Drafters.
- Provide quality structural input on projects
- Produce high quality project outcomes, deliver on time and on budget
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil/Structural Engineering and chartered status with Engineers Australia (preferred)
- Competent user of SpaceGass, Microstrand, Lusas, Midas or equivalent analysis software and Revit understanding.
- Creative problem solver
- Strong analytical and logical thinking skills
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Works collaboratively with others.
- Demonstrates commitment to achieve group objectives