Jumpstart Girls Boys Coaches Jobs Vacancy in Splitz Gym Sumner
Splitz Gym Sumner urgently required following position for Jumpstart Girls Boys Coaches. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Jumpstart Girls Boys Coaches Jobs Vacancy in Splitz Gym Sumner Jobs Details:
Splitz Gym is now recruiting lively, engaging and passionate people to join our friendly team to commence in January 2015.
Jumpstart Coaches Full Time (dependent on experience) and casual positions available.
Full time salary starting at $45 000
- We are seeking lively, passionate and reliable coaches to lead our Jumpstart program in 2015.
- You will need to have great communication skills, a sense of humour and truly care about the children you engage.
- You will need to have a positive attitude, integrity, and a professional friendliness that children, parents and staff can equally relate to.
- Our Jumpstart Program currently delivers gymnastics to 450 school-aged boys & girls per week with a view to expanding these numbers in the new year
- Compensation will be based on your experience, enthusiasm and vision.
- Full time and casual opportunities are available. Coaching hours can be supplemented with administration and front office tasks for the right applicant.
- Experienced and registered coaches will be highly regarded Requirements
- Working with Children Blue Card
- Gymnastics Australia Coaching Accreditation
- Good communication skills with students of all ages
- Good communication skills with Parents of students
- Current First Aid Certificate