Manager Telecom Network Operations And Maintenance Jobs Vacancy in Tata Communications Melbourne
- Manager Telecom Network Operations And Maintenance
- Tata Communications
- Melbourne VIC
- 17 May, 2018 8 days ago
Tata Communications Melbourne urgently required following position for Manager Telecom Network Operations And Maintenance. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Telecom Network Operations And Maintenance Jobs Vacancy in Tata Communications Melbourne Jobs Details:
- Provide specialist network and operations support and management of Assigned projects
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of network Related projects
- Provide specialist support and management of network rehabilitation tasks within the copper access network either under incident conditions or from proactive identification where the copper network does not meet the physical standards required to maintain working services or achieve the minimum speed guarantee throughout the co-existence period
- Provide high degree of facilitation/coordination of each network rehabilitation and remediation task which will include working closely with field workforce across AUS
- Enhanced Troubleshooting and diagnosis of service problems
- Ensure that all projects, process and system requirements are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Gather project and network improvement requirements and engage all relevant stakeholders to improve customer experience
- Ensure operational and functional deliverables and Reporting are met
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and reporting
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Engage with customer teams to improve service quality and performance of network
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- 10-12 years of experience in Copper and Network field Operations
- B.E. / B. Tech in Electronics & Telecommunications, Industrial Engineering
- Ability to interface with senior leadership team and global consulting experience:
- Should have experience in Telecommunications Network Operations and IT operations
- Knowledge of FTTN Design and VDSL2
- Excellent Understanding of Service Delivery, Service Assurance & billing processes of telecom operator – Enterprise, Wholesale or Retail
- Operations and delivery network improvement and business operations
- Experience in End to End Process design and development and network operations
- Demonstrated ability workings cross-functionally in an organization to negotiate and achieve business outcomes in a collaborative and supportive manner.
- 10 years of Telecom experience preferably in Telecom Operations Good Understanding of Telecom Wireless & Wireline Product portfolio – Mobile Prepaid, Postpaid, MPLS, ILL, IPVPN, UCC etc
- Expert in Copper network technology
- Experience in Design and Performance management
- Experience in Service Quality management
- Experience in Service Management and Assurance in leading Telco.
- Experience in engagement with Sr Leadership
- Demonstrated approach to problem solving
- Excellent Documentation skills.