Supply Support Manager Jobs Vacancy in Bae Systems
Bae Systems urgently required following position for Supply Support Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Supply Support Manager Jobs Vacancy in Bae Systems Jobs Details:
- Use your excellent procurement and logistics skills in this key role
- Long term defence project
- Based at either HMAS Stirling, Rockingham, WA or Mawson Lakes, SA
Your principal responsibilities will be to ensure that the Periscope Inventory Management services are delivered in accordance with commercial agreements and to ensure all BAE Systems business and legislative obligations are fulfilled.
In terms of more specific responsibilities, you will:
- Be responsible for the Periscope supply support chain including the supply of all consumables, expendables and repairable items
- Oversee the establishment, placement and management of appropriate contracting arrangements with capable suppliers
- Manage the development, establishment and continuous improvement of effective supply chain processes, procedures and tools to ensure the supply chain and warehousing capability meets project requirements in a cost effective manner
- Manage compliance with BAE Systems, Commonwealth and regulator procurement, supply chain and warehousing governance requirements
- Supervise, plan and manage resourcing levels and competencies of the integrated logistics support (ILS), stores and procurement teams to ensure support to the program
- Identify and manage cost effective levels of stock to be held for the program
- Identify and manage obsolescent/obsolete items and develop programs with stakeholders to mitigate, reduce and remove the risks
- Manage internal, supplier and client stakeholders, escalating issues as appropriate
- Ensure internal and external reporting requirements for integrated logistics support, procurement and supply are cost effectively achieved
- Demonstrated experience in procurement and/or logistics including leading and managing a team
- A diploma/degree level qualification in a relevant discipline coupled with substantial experience in supply support or logistics
- Highly developed negotiation, communication and customer relations skills
- The ability to balance conflicting priorities to deliver against customer requirements
- Initiative and an ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Sound commercial acumen with a proven capability in negotiation
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) are applicable and as such, your nationality may be a factor in determining your suitability for this role.
Applications should be addressed to: Lesley Mackman, Senior Recruitment Specialist.
Please ensure you attach a current resume and copy of your relevant qualification(s) to your application. A cover letter is preferred.
At BAE Systems, we have a strong safety, health and environmental culture; employee safety and well-being is a top priority. We also maintain a genuine commitment to diversity and inclusion and to training and development, offer competitive benefits and enjoy a family friendly work place with flexible work practices.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
BAE Systems Australia employees are encouraged to refer others for employment in line with the conditions of the Employee Referral Scheme.
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html