International Student Officer Customer Service Jobs Vacancy in Chisholm Institute Dandenong
Chisholm Institute Dandenong urgently required following position for International Student Officer Customer Service. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
International Student Officer Customer Service Jobs Vacancy in Chisholm Institute Dandenong Jobs Details:
You will be accountable for all enquiries, from prospective and current international students and their families, who are from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Your key accountabilities will be to:
- Respond to general enquires from prospective or existing international students in a professional and timely manner
- Maintain the reception area and customer service counter, ensuring that the ‘front-of-house’ facility is a welcoming source of information
- Identify frequently asked questions and concerns and proactively look for ways to improve and streamline communications.
- Manage tuition fee enquiries, ensuring international students are aware of their payment schedules, responsibilities, and options, to ensure the timely collection of fees and achievement of business unit budgeted debtor levels and targets
- Process student tuition fee payments and lead tuition fee collections by phone or face-to-face, in an accurate and timely fashion, ensuring that data management records are updated and the ‘cash register’ is balanced at the end of each day
- Contribute to the success of the business unit through the provision of general administration support
You will be qualified at a minimum of post-secondary level or have extensive experience in a similar role.
Crucial to your success will be your proven track record in providing a high level of customer service in a culturally and linguistically diverse environment. You will have demonstrated administration experience in a complex, highly regulated environment and maintain an intermediate level of computer literacy using data management systems and web based social media technology.
You will have highly developed interpersonal/cross cultural and communication skills including the ability to engage clients using various communication methods. Demonstrated ability to build rapport and effectively engage with a diverse range of stakeholders.
Knowledge and understanding of an international student environment, associated legislative compliance obligations and expertise in the use of web based design and social media technology platforms will set you apart as an exceptional candidate for this position.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
At Chisholm, we embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. We know that diversity and inclusion helps us to attract, recruit, engage and retain a team of talented people. If you require specific support to apply for this position, please advise the recruiting manager whose contact details are listed in the advertisement. We will work with you to identify the best way to assist you.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications for this position close 9am Monday 29 January 2018.
Applications should include:
- a covering letter
- curriculum vitae
- contact details of three (3) referees
Appointment to this position is subject to satisfactory completion of Safety Screening requirements including but not limited to:
- valid Employee Working With Children Check
- National Police Check
- International Police Check (if applicable)
- verification of unrestricted work rights in Australia, eg citizenship, passport or birth certificate
- certified copies of qualifications
If you have any questions regarding the position or require further information please contact Liam English, Manager International Student Operations on 03 9212 5022.
Chisholm Institute reserves the right to withdraw an advertised position at any stage.