Senior Discipline Engineer Scientist Jobs Vacancy in Chandler Macleod Perth
Chandler Macleod Perth urgently required following position for Senior Discipline Engineer Scientist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Discipline Engineer Scientist Jobs Vacancy in Chandler Macleod Perth Jobs Details:
- Perth Based Role 5:2
- Lead Iron Ore Producer
- Superannuation on All Hours
This role is offered via Chandler Macleod as an on-hire assignment. As one of the Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 40 years Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding business professionals.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Liaison with relevant departments to provide technical solutions
- Ensure correct application of Health & Safety standards
- Oversee overall technical quality, integrity and adequacy of designs
- Ensure process related EPC deliverables on project document distribution review matrices are completed (Process Design Criteria, Mass / Water balances, PFD's, P&ID's, Process Equipment sizing, Process Control Philosophy)
- Review and coordinate engineering input into procurement and construction contract packages, tender evaluations, bid clarifications and recommendations
- Propose operations improvement ideas and execute as required
Qualifications and skills required:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Metallurgy, Chemical Engineering or similar discipline
- Minimum 10 years in mineral processing industry with direct operational/ technical development experience with producer
- Over 5 yrs direct EPCM house/ Consultancy process engineering experience on major mineral processing projects working on materials handling, crushing, screening and wet beneficiation process plant (especially physical separation unit processes).
- Demonstrated experience in most major components of mining project studies and development
- Strong conceptual thinking and analytical focus
- Excellent problem solving skills and continual improvement focus
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
We welcome your application - Should you wish to discuss this opportunity further you can call Lorinda on 08 9217 0515.