Senior Educator Engineering Jobs Vacancy in Chisholm Institute Melbourne
Chisholm Institute Melbourne urgently required following position for Senior Educator Engineering. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Educator Engineering Jobs Vacancy in Chisholm Institute Melbourne Jobs Details:
You will be accountable for providing coordination of the development and delivery of programs and courses in the Engineering area.
Your key accountabilities will be to:
- develop innovative course content and interactive learning assessment activities in line with regulatory standards for a variety of learning styles.
- apply a student centric approach and adaptive curriculum design to maximise student retention and engagement.
- liaise with employers and industry representatives to generate partnerships that support the Institute’s fee for service goals and ensure teaching materials and content are up to date.
- identify and nurture business development opportunities in new and existing markets.
- support and mentor students to facilitate learning, improving their employability and life skills.
- contribute to the development, ongoing review and continuous improvement of work environment and course delivery and content.
You will have relevant tertiary qualification in:
- Diploma VET (TAE50111)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110)
- Vocational qualifications at AQF level (relevant level based on level of teaching required)
- Vocational qualifications relevant to or above the level required and industry currency.
- Registration with relevant professional bodies as required)
Crucial to your success will be your proven track record in planning, delivering, assessing and evaluating high quality learning programs and practices to create better outcomes for students. You will be adaptable with a high level of communication, organisation and problem solving skills and a clear understanding of adult learning principles. Along with demonstrating ongoing vocational and professional development.
Your dedication to innovation in teaching and the student experience will be complemented by your desire to be part of a collaborative team. In addition, you will have a commercial focus and the ability to form strong relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders and promote the Institute’s fee for service goals and business growth plans.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
At Chisholm, we embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. We know that diversity and inclusion helps us to attract, recruit, engage and retain a team of talented people. If you require specific support to apply for this position, please advise the recruiting manager whose contact details are listed in the advertisement. We will work with you to identify the best way to assist you.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications for this position close 9am Tuesday 12 June 2018.
Applications should include:
- a covering letter
- curriculum vitae
- contact details of three (3) referees
Appointment to this position is subject to satisfactory completion of Safety Screening requirements including:
- a valid Employee Working With Children Check
- certified verification of unrestricted work rights in Australia, e.g. citizenship, passport or birth certificate
- certified copies of qualifications
If you have any questions regarding the position or require further information please contact Sheldon Irving General Manager Phone: +613 9238 8486.
Chisholm Institute reserves the right to withdraw an advertised position at any stage.