Project Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Cpb Contractors Sydney
Cpb Contractors Sydney urgently required following position for Project Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Cpb Contractors Sydney Jobs Details:
The CPB Samsung John Holland (CSJ) joint venture has been successful in securing the contract to deliver the $2.7bn WestConnex M4 East (WCXM4E) project. As part of a broader scheme to connect Sydney's west with the airport and the Port Botany precincts, construction of the WCXM4E will join the M4 Widening at Homebush Bay Drive and provide a 5.5km tunnel with three lanes in each direction from the M4 at North Strathfield to Parramatta Road and the City West Link.
The project scope includes the following:
- Twin tunnels with 3 lanes in each direction, spanning 5.5km in length
- On and off ramps for the M4 East tunnels at the M4 Motorway at Homebush, Concord Road at North Strathfield, Parramatta Road at Haberfield, and City West Link at Haberfield
- Surface road improvements including Patterson St, Concord, and Wattle St at Haberfield.
- Future proofing with the provision for Stage three (Haberfield to St Peters) ramps on Wattle Street
In addition to the above scope, the CSJ is seeking applications for a Mechanical Project Engineer to join the M&E fit out team. This team is responsible for the procurement, installation and commissioning of the M&E packages which will run from early 2017 until late 2018. As a Project Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning and sequencing of construction activities
- Tracking and reporting on costs and providing forecasts
- Subcontractor management and supervision
- Leading and mentoring junior engineers
- QSE management
- Interface with design management and construction delivery team
To be considered you will have a minimum 5 years' experience in an identical role across the execution of major infrastructure projects. A tertiary qualification in Mechanical Engineering is essential.
The WCXM4E is offering longevity of employment, the prospect for career development and the opportunity to deliver a key piece of Sydney's infrastructure.
As part of our recruitment commitment, we will endeavour to review and respond in a timely manner to all applications. Where applicable, evidence of tertiary qualifications and proof of right to work will be required prior to successful appointment.