Senior Integration Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Toyota
Toyota urgently required following position for Senior Integration Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Integration Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Toyota Jobs Details:
Oh what a feeling!
After 50 years, Toyota has grown to be Australia’s leading automotive company. In doing so, we have overcome great difficulties, brought forth strong leaders and fostered the talents of many Australians.
The role of the Senior Integration Specialist is to enable key decision makers to access the information required and make informed decisions. In this role you will contribute and lead Integration projects, including high level integration designs and data models while working closely with various Business Units, Data Architect, Technical Vendors and other technical teams.
To be successful in this role you will have come through the technology world as a Developer and have been most recently involved in Architecture across Enterprise Integrations and API Integrations.
This role has both a technical component and will also offer the variety of working with a variety delivery partners and Vendors day in day out.
What will you do?
- Ideally you are someone with demonstrated experience in Enterprise Integrations and API Integrations (e.g. Enterprise Service Bus (ESB); Swagger Framework; Dell Boomi and/or MuleSoft (preferably Dell Boomi)
- Build/enhance the relationship between key business stakeholders and Informaiton Services in conjunction with the relevant Business Engagement Partner
- Leading/performing detailed scoping & analysis work to drive project definition, approval and design
- Creating and maintaining specifications for Integration projects, including requirements, design and interface agreements
- Driving ad-hoc Integration development services to the business, using the appropriate Tools and Vendor Partner
- Working as a conduit between business users and developers, acting as the primary point of contact for both
- Assist in raising awareness and understanding of API Integration with key business stakeholders, as well as developers and architects
- Providing training and guidance in Enterprise Integration and API Integration concepts, tools and techniques to power users throughout TMCA
- Managing 3rd parties in their deliver of Support and Project deliverables.
- Any knowledge and experience with Dell Boomi would be brilliant however experience across other API Platforms would also be highly regarde
- Proven track record of implementing complex mission-critical systems
- Proven hands-on ability to create integration points using industry-accepted tools
- Experience in developing and maintaining an expert knowledge of business processes, strategies and systems, as well as TMCA Core systems such as Dell Boomi, Mulesoft, iBus, Stibo STEP, Informatica, Webshere MQ & Trillium
- Experience working in a project based environment; all phases (i.e. planning, execution, rollout)
- A focus on continuous improvement and the ability to work as in team environment
Our company has worked hard to build a reputation for quality and integrity, as well as a commitment to responsible management, respectful behavior and innovative environmental practices. Supported by the principles outlined in the Toyota Global Vision, we strive to maintain the title of Australia’s most respected and admired company, with this premise infused through our business practices and employee mindset.
You will be rewarded with the opportunity to partake in our Employee Subsidised Lease Scheme, a generous Superannuation contribution (12%), free onsite parking, subsidised health insurance, subsidised cafeteria, along with being part of a culture focused on continuous improvement and teamwork.
How to Apply
Click on the ‘Apply’ button and you will be directed back to our e-Recruitment system. Alternatively, you can view the position directly via our careers website using the following link: https://toyotacareers.nga.net.au/cp
Toyota opportunities are equal opportunities.