Casual Customer Service Officers Student Experience Jobs Vacancy in Chisholm Institute
- Casual Customer Service Officers Student Experience
- Chisholm Institute
- 17 May, 2018 10 days ago
Chisholm Institute urgently required following position for Casual Customer Service Officers Student Experience. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Casual Customer Service Officers Student Experience Jobs Vacancy in Chisholm Institute Jobs Details:
You will be accountable for the initial qualification of all enquiries with Chisholm, providing face to face concierge support at our customer service counters and providing administrative back end support to the Customer Service team.
Your key accountabilities will be to:
- Interact directly with customers, students, internal and external stakeholders via phone, face to face, web chat and email in a professional manner to provide information and assistance.
- Qualify prospective students referring to Course Advisors where required.
- Provide customer-centred and professional service at all times to enhance customer satisfaction and maintain the professional image of the Institute.
- Provide enrolment administration support to students in a professional and engaging manner aligned to Chisholm’s Customer Service Guidelines
- Concierge enrolling students to ensure thy have correct paperwork to meet compliance and eligibility requirements
- Participate in team meetings to communicate operational activity and to contribute to the operation of the team.
- Maintain accuracy and ensure compliance and internal KPI’s are met
There are multiple roles available across our campuses. Minimum of 10-15 hours per week. You will be required to work shifts between the hours of 8am – 9pm over our peak period with the possibility of some Saturday work.
You will have a relevant qualification at a minimum of post-secondary level or equivalent relevant experience
Crucial to your success is your exceptional customer service skills both face to face and via phone with a proven track record in a similar role being beneficial. Working as part of a team is something you enjoy and you actively work with your team to achieve performance goals.
You will be an exceptional communicator who positively influences outcomes and gets the job done. Collaborative by nature you will thrive in the fast paced, deadline driven environment and relish the opportunity of being a vital part of the continuing success of Chisholm.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
At Chisholm, we embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. We know that diversity and inclusion helps us to attract, recruit, engage and retain a team of talented people. If you require specific support to apply for this position, please advise the recruiting manager whose contact details are listed in the advertisement. We will work with you to identify the best way to assist you.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications for this position close 9am Wednesday 13 June 2018
Applications should include:
- a covering letter
- curriculum vitae
- contact details of three (3) referees
Appointment to this position is subject to satisfactory completion of Safety Screening requirements including but not limited to:
- valid Employee Working With Children Check
- National Police Check
- International Police Check (if applicable)
- verification of unrestricted work rights in Australia, eg citizenship, passport or birth certificate
- certified copies of qualifications
If you have any questions regarding the position or require further information please contact Tania Collins Team Leader – Customer Service, Customer & Client Engagement on telephone +61 03 9238 8145.
Chisholm Institute reserves the right to withdraw an advertised position at any stage.