Client Service Officer Canberra Jobs Vacancy in Federal Circuit Court Australia Canberra
Federal Circuit Court Australia Canberra urgently required following position for Client Service Officer Canberra. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Service Officer Canberra Jobs Vacancy in Federal Circuit Court Australia Canberra Jobs Details:
The Client Service Officer may be required to:
- provide information and advice relating to court services, procedures, processes and forms as well as external options to clients in order to provide clarity and understanding to enable clients to take informed and appropriate action in relation to their situation,
- ensure information is available in an accurate and timely fashion to support the best outcome by providing file management, and quality assurance from initiation of matters, data entry and processing through to use in proceedings and archiving,
- enhance community confidence and respect by responding to clients’ emotional needs, managing their expectations and providing a positive experience, especially in their first contact with the courts and understand cultural and special needs such as family violence,
- progress cases by providing administrative services in accordance with court processes, including receiving and reconciling court fees and charges,
- evaluate case load by reporting on trends and exceptions to facilitate improvements in processes and allocation of resources, and
- make best use of court time by facilitating an orderly secure flow of clients, files and exhibits and ensuring the courtroom is ready for proceedings. Activities include but are not limited to providing files and subpoenas, preparing and tidying the courtroom, guiding clients through courtroom hearing processes and protocols, maintaining order in court.
** This is a non-ongoing, part-time (5 days per fortnight) opportunity for a period of 12 months with possible extensions.
To apply please click on the 'Apply now' button located on the right hand side of this page, this will take you to an online application form.
Please note you cannot save your application or make any changes once submitted.
Before submitting your application we recommend you have:
- An up-to-date resume.
- Responses to the selection criteria or expression of interest noting any word limits. (We recommend completing your selection criteria responses or expression of interest in a word document first, then copy and paste these into the relevant boxes).
- A copy of any relevant qualifications.
On submission, an email confirmation will be sent to you acknowledging receipt of your application.