Customer Relations Representative Claims Review Jobs Vacancy in Sunsuper
Sunsuper urgently required following position for Customer Relations Representative Claims Review. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Relations Representative Claims Review Jobs Vacancy in Sunsuper Jobs Details:
Sunsuper is one of Australia’s largest and most awarded super funds. As an industry super fund, we’re run to benefit our members. That means no commission, no shareholders to pay and no over the top fees to pay. We’ve had some great returns over the long run and offer super benefits to our members.
To support our success we are currently seeking a Claims Review Specialist to join the Claims Review team in our Brisbane head office.
Reporting to the Team Leader, Claims Review, you will be responsible for completing independent reviews of death and disablement claims, and the assessment and recommendation of self-insured claims including successfully managing customer and third party relationships. You will also provide support and coaching to team members on complex and contested claims, including objections to Trustee decisions and claims related complaints including those escalated to the Superannuation Complaints Tribunal.
To be considered for this role you will have demonstrated experience in a similar role in addition to:
- A genuine passion for customer service and the ability to inspire and lead others to outstanding customer experiences.
- Advanced stakeholder management capability, with experience managing multiple stakeholders, including C-suite and external parties, to influence and negotiate outcomes of a complex nature.
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills and dispute resolution techniques.
- Ability to negotiate and liaise at all levels in a sensitive and appropriate manner, representing the members and the clients’ interests with integrity.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills – competent at producing both Trustee Board recommendation reports and documentation for the appeals tribunal.
- Highly developed business and commercial acumen demonstrated through communication of complex issues, assessment of risk and improvement recommendations.
- A high level of technical competence in Superannuation and Insurance.
We offer a great team environment with a diverse range of projects and strategic deliverables. We also offer an attractive salary and benefits package.
To apply for this position online please click Begin . Applications close Tuesday, 19 December 2017.
All applications received by Sunsuper will be handled in accordance with Privacy legislation. Sunsuper is an equal opportunity employer.
Location: Brisbane, AU