Physiotherapist New Graduates Welcome Apply Jobs Vacancy in Jps Yamba
Jps Yamba urgently required following position for Physiotherapist New Graduates Welcome Apply. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Physiotherapist New Graduates Welcome Apply Jobs Vacancy in Jps Yamba Jobs Details:
Our client a renowned health service provider is a seeking a Physiotherapist to join their high performing team located Yamba NSW.
You'll work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, have a lot of opportunity for professional development and a varied case load including private practice (we have our own clinic in each area), aged care facilities,workplace health, home visits and NDIS clients.
- Conducting comprehensive clinical assessments under ACFI
- Provide hands on evidence based treatment in aged care facilties, in clients home and in our clinic.
- Running group exercise sessions and falls prevention classes
- Conducting Pre-employment medical assessments (we'll train you) and return to work treatment programs for injured workers.
- Implementing and upgrading rehabilitation exercise programs
- Communicating with a greater team of allied health professionals and medical practitioners to coordinate effective courses of treatment.
- Establish excellent relationships with your client base through the provision of excellent care and customer service.
- Establish excellent relationships with other medical practitioners and foster existing relationships and contracts.
- Hold a physiotherapy degree - graduates welcome to apply!!
- Display a true passion for the industry
- Ability to build rapport with our clients and team
- Exhibit exceptional communication skills
- Have the ability to have fun & be a part of a close knit family.
- Valid police check
- Valid drivers licence
- Full time position with all its benefits including superannuation, 4 weeks annual leave and a generous base salary.
- Annual professional development program with 4 major learning events per year
- On top of the annual PD program graduates will have a budget for external courses
- Full support and opportunity for development.
- Sponsorship opportunities exist
- Flexible working conditions
Should you be seeking a new opportunity 2018 and meet the above criteria apply online today or call Pip Clark direct for further information on 0409621823.
Job Type: Full-time