Graduate Technical Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Bae Systems Applied Intelligence Sydney
Bae Systems Applied Intelligence Sydney urgently required following position for Graduate Technical Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Graduate Technical Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Bae Systems Applied Intelligence Sydney Jobs Details:
- Leverage your technical capabilities to configure our financial crime solutions.
- Own technical delivery of aspects of the solution
- Help create the NetReveal project environments mirroring the hardware and software stack to be used on client site
- Configure technical aspects of the NetReveal product
- Configure the NetReveal Application to meet client requirements
- Trouble-shoot environmental & technical issues that arise in the course of deploying/configuring software
- Deploy NetReveal application releases onto the NetReveal project environment and on client site when required
- Grows technical knowledge of new aspects of the NetReveal product, asking for guidance where appropriate and rapidly picking up new skill
- Graduate level experience or 1-2 years in the workforce since graduating
- knowledge of SQL and databases such as Oracle, DB2, SQL Server
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with a determined approach to own work
- Technical trouble shooting skills
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills towards clients and internal project team
- Demonstrate flexibility and ability to take the initiative on issues
- Effective and efficient decision making ability – prioritizing, time management, etc.
- Knowledge of application servers such as Websphere, Weblogic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss
- Knowledge of installing software, creating test environments and project implementation experience.
- Understanding of Java and J2EE architectures