Sales Support Representative Maternity Cover Jobs Vacancy in Biomet Melbourne
Biomet Melbourne urgently required following position for Sales Support Representative Maternity Cover. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Support Representative Maternity Cover Jobs Vacancy in Biomet Melbourne Jobs Details:
The Sales Support Representative:
Primarily works within an assigned Territory
Dotted-line reporting through to the Territory Manager on a day to day basis with direct line reporting to the Sales Manager
- Responsible for the retention of existing customers and assisting in new business identification. This role is a stepping stone for those seeking a career in Sales within Zimmer Biomet.
- To be responsible for the “end-to end” Case Management (Booking of case through to Marking usage and return of products and instrumentation) for Theatre lists within the Territory, in the operating theatre and hospital environment, for Zimmer Biomet Portfolio products on an ‘as required’ basis.
- To manage Nurse, Registrar and Surgeon engagement through lead identification, Case Management and product in-service training
- To provide Case Management support to others outside their defined territory upon request
- Proactively support the Sales Team and Territory Manager in successfully implementing the Territory Plan and achieving the annual Territory Sales Target
Medical Representatives and the Operating Theatre:
Case Management activities will include significant time spent within the operating theatre environment and the incumbent must demonstrate an understanding of this environment and of the role of the Sales Support Representative as both a representative of Zimmer Biomet and a part of the operating theatre team.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities85Support Current Business
- Case Management – (end-to-end) including:
oProactively obtain Case Bookings from Practice Managers and Hospitals
oTBC - Load all Case Bookings through the Ezikit system
oReview and modification of loan set checklists via the use of eZkit/SAP and communication with loan set representatives
oReview of surgical instrument and implant sets prior to the commencement of cases to ensure patient is serviced appropriately
oReturn of instrument sets in a timely manner
oLong Term Consignment (LTC) management
oDevelop and maintain surgeon surgical technique workflow documentation
oConduct in-servicing and workshops on products to Health Care Professionals (HCPs) as and where required
oMaintain positive working relationships with internal and external customers.
oIdentify business opportunities and communicate to Sales Reps and Territory Mgr. via SFDC
oEffectively communicate key product messages to customers.
oAttend surgical cases when required and in accordance with on-call policy
oEnsure compliance with Regulatory, Quality and Legal requirements (e.g. ZNCR, PER, etc.)
- Other duties may be required from time to time
- Execute sales probing activity as directed by Territory Manager and Sales Rep
- Search for sales opportunities and feed back to Sales Rep and Territory Manager
- Completion of reports as required by Territory Manager (or sales management), including monthly reports & expenses.
- Administrative duties including: daily updates via SFDC and feedback reports to your manager; monthly, quarterly, annual and ad hoc reports as requested
- Review consignment stock 6-monthly or on an ‘as required’ basis
- Reporting with regard to product non-conformances and quality system activities (e.g. PER and ZNCR’s)
5Technical Learning and Skill Development
- Continuous learning self-initiated and upon request to increase level of product knowledge, customer relationship skills, systems knowledge etc.
- Study relevant clinical articles & data, webinars, videos of surgical techniques to build knowledge base and provide relevant advice to customers & staff.
100*Individual % should be greater than or equal to 5%.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise all of the "essential functions" for purposes of this job description. Other tasks and projects may be required as may arise from time to time.
Expected Areas of CompetenceCustomers First
- We actively pursue ways to earn trust and exceed expectations in every Customer interaction.
- We listen to understand and anticipate our Customers’ needs
- We are deliberately responsive and always keep our commitments
- We act as if each patient is a member of our own family
Do the Right Thing
- We hold ourselves to the highest standard of quality and integrity in everything we do.
- We adhere to the highest ethical standards in dealing with others
- We ensure consistency between our words and actions
- We are personally accountable for doing our work right the first time and every time
Innovate and Improve
- We are driven to develop innovative solutions that make a difference and to continuously improve performance.
- We ask: “How can we do this better?”
- We empower Team Members to make decisions and solve problems
- We embrace prudent business risks and maintain a bias for taking action
Win Through Results
Holds self accountable for results
Demonstrates drive to achieve goals
Dedication to Our People
Acts as a team player
Shows awareness of impact of actions on others
Connects positively with diverse individuals and groups
Education/Experience RequirementsThe successful candidate must possess the following:
- Degree qualifications in business, marketing, health, nursing or science (or a related discipline)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with and influence others
- Ability to become technically proficient with the product portfolio assigned
- High level organisational and time management skills
- Ability to learn new and complex information quickly
- Positive, can-do, attitude
- Previous operating theatre experience
- Working knowledge of the medical device industry
- Previous experience in sales (healthcare industry preferred)
Travel RequirementsFrequent travel within Territory covered – 90%
Infrequent out-of-Territory/interstate/overseas travel.