Ocean Operations Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Schenker Sydney
Schenker Sydney urgently required following position for Ocean Operations Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ocean Operations Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Schenker Sydney Jobs Details:
DB Schenker is the world’s leading global logistics provider — we support industry and trade in the global exchange of goods through land transport, worldwide air and ocean freight, contract logistics and supply chain management. Integrated logistics resides at the world’s most important intersections, where the flow of goods creates an effective link between carriers. Our value-added services ensure the flow of goods continues seamlessly and supply chains stay lean and optimized for success. Our business holds top positions in automotive, technology, consumer goods, trade fair logistics, special transports, and special events logistics.
- The processing of import transactions through the Schenker Import Ocean system in an efficient manner. This includes FAK’s, Co-loads and FCL’s.
- To ensure transshipment freight is processed in an effective and efficient way to minimize delays, and in accordance with Australia Customs Service regulations.
- To maintain communication with shipping companies, co-loaders and other Schenker Ocean Services offices to facilitate the import of freight in accordance with the company policy.
- To ensure customer enquiry’s are handled in a courteous and
- efficient manner, and to the customers satisfaction.
- Complete sea cargo automation documents and ensure final consignees are notified to the necessary shipping company or co-loader in accordance with Australia Customs Service regulations.
- Customs – Ensure all shipments been processed sea cargo and paid in for released in accordance with Australia Customs Service regulations.
- AQIS - Ensure all AQIS requirements are met prior to delivery to client
- Update all systems required to reflect delivery information and bookings
- Collation of paperwork associated to Carrier for delivery.
- COD - Ensure all charges have been paid prior to delivery to client.
- Utlisation of the daily B.O report to ensure all obligations of KPI’s and customer, carriers obligations are met.
- Comply with all Occupational Health & Safety policies and procedures in the workplace.
- Organising of delivery with carriers for customers deliveries
- Advise to all parties ie: Customers, Customer Service of any delays of a shipment.
- Ensure all additional charges are invoiced out to the customer.
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Relationship management and influencing skills Basic Customer Service skills
- Knowledge of relevant legislations and authorities which impact on your area of responsibility
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- 3-4 Years experience