Corporate Services Officer Jobs Vacancy in Queensland Government Moreton Bay
Queensland Government Moreton Bay urgently required following position for Corporate Services Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Corporate Services Officer Jobs Vacancy in Queensland Government Moreton Bay Jobs Details:
As the Corporate Services Officer you will have responsibility for the following:
- Undertake work across a broad range of corporate services activities and undertake a narrow range of duties relating to a specific corporate services function.
- Assist and advise principals, regional employees and other managers on human resource, financial and facilities management issues.
- Assist with the implementation of initiatives and systemic priorities as they relate to corporate services within the region.
- Monitor corporate service activities of schools or the region to ascertain needs and compliance with legislation and departmental policies.
- Maintain and enhance administrative systems and processes to maximise the effectiveness of services to schools or the region.
- Assist in the preparation of reports, submissions, briefing material and correspondence on human resource, financial and facilities management issues.
- Encourage flexibility, responsiveness and continuous improvement in service delivery to schools.
- Oversee the maintenance of office equipment and consumable stock supplies, equipment repairs, disposal and purchase as necessary.
- a brief resume including contact details for 2 referees (one of whom should be your current supervisor)
- a one (1) page written statement outlining skills, capabilities and experience in a Corporate Services role relevant to this vacancy within Human Resources
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
Employees affected by workplace change will be considered on merit.This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.