Administrator Inductions Jobs Vacancy in Komatsu Hunter Valley
Komatsu Hunter Valley urgently required following position for Administrator Inductions. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrator Inductions Jobs Vacancy in Komatsu Hunter Valley Jobs Details:
- Collate and maintain accurate medical, induction and competency records.
- Liaise with technicians, service supervisors and management to ensure induction requirements for individuals are met in a timely manner and prior to expiration.
- Understand and adhere to the various customer induction requirements.
- Complete monthly reporting on competency and induction status and distribute to the relevant manager and supervisors.
- Booking and updating medicals, competency and induction documentation into third party systems.
- Distribute documentation to relevant personnel providing details of confirmed training dates.
- Preparing associated purchase requisitions for suppliers to cover training and entering into SAP.
- Enter all supplier invoices onto the Company’s accounting software, ensuring details match system raised purchase order.
- Provide administrative support to various departments as required.