Project Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Broadspectrum Adelaide
Broadspectrum Adelaide urgently required following position for Project Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Broadspectrum Adelaide Jobs Details:
BR&I (as part of Broadspectrum) are a national mechanical services entity who work in the Hydrocarbon and Heavy Industrial Sectors around Australia. We’re looking to secure a Project Engineer who can support the delivery of our Defence Fuel Installation maintenance contract in South Australia.
The successful candidate will provide support and direction for the delivery of maintenance services across the SA Defence Fuel Installations and associated assets; working with multidisciplinary work teams made up of staff from within BR&I and appropriate subcontractors.
You can be expected to assist in the planning & work programming; providing skilled technical and management advice and assistance to project team members, and managers of other work teams whose tasks may feed in or depend on completion of the assigned projects; applying for all permits and consents required for the projects within the necessary timelines.
Key areas include but are not limited to:
- Provide support and technical advice for internal work teams as well as external stakeholders.
- Developing and maintaining client relationships, providing clear and concise communications.
- Monitor and maintain strict Quality control protocol and identify system improvements.
- Provide accurate and clear financial control across the SA Maintenance services and responsibilities.
- Identify and manage project hazards and strive for continuous HSE business improvements.
- Actively participate in Performance and Development review processes aligned to core business values.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant Degree in Engineering or a related discipline or experience in Hydrocarbons industry.
- Previous experience working in Fuel Installation/Hydrocarbon sectors.
- Demonstrated project planning experience.
- Demonstrated written communication and IT skills (SAP preferred & highly desirable)
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills and the ability to effectively manage subcontractors.
- An ability to identify trends, adapt in sometimes complex environments and effectively liaise with multiple stakeholders.
In order to be successful in this role you must be an Australian Citizen, be able to complete a full medical alone with an Australian police check in order to be eligible to hold a Defence Security Clearance.
Please Click “APPLY” to forward your application and CV.
It is essential you update your CV and include a detailed cover letter which has outlined your suitability to the position. If you’re not currently located in South Australia, then include how you will relocate. This will be a big consideration in our shortlisting.