Junior Financial Planner Jobs Vacancy in Commonwealth Bank Sydney
Commonwealth Bank Sydney urgently required following position for Junior Financial Planner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Financial Planner Jobs Vacancy in Commonwealth Bank Sydney Jobs Details:
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: VIC Eastern Suburbs Area
Categories: Financial Planning
Want to become a Junior Financial Adviser? Join this practice.
A reputable and well established financial planning practice in the affluent area of Camberwell is looking for an Associate Adviser/Junior Financial Planner with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in para-planning. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to become an authorised representative as a Junior Financial Planner. The successful candidate will be trained to be a trusted adviser within the practice.
The practice is client centric and is focused on delivering quality advice and services to its client base. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and technically minded individual helping the team service and grow the business. This boutique practice has five quality staff members who create a warm, friendly and collaborative culture.
To be successful in this role you will have had previous experience as a Para-planner looking to transition to a Financial Planner and/or recently appointed as a Financial planner. This is a rare opportunity for anyone to transition and/or learn directly from a well-respected principal.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- A minimum 2-3-years’ experience in Para-planning within the Financial Planning Industry.
- A reputation for providing quality advice and exceptional level of service.
- High level of technical skills
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to plan, prioritise and time manage work requirements.
- Competency in reviewing client files and utilising electronic document management processes.
- X-Plan experience is highly regarded.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Preparing client strategy working documents, ROA's and building strong relationship with clients.
- Preparing client review reports and strategy.
- Responding to client queries promptly and accurately.
- Liaising with licensee/dealer group contacts and third party support partners.
- Consistently ensuring compliance standards are maintained at the highest level.
- Ability to educate clients and internal staff.
The practice is located on tram route and is close to a train line and major arterials.
If you are passionate about financial planning and would love to be part of an exciting evolving business please submit your application including your resume and a cover letter, addressing the above selection criteria to Peter Truong at firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion (0459 888 695).
Advertised: 17 May 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 17 Jun 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time