Personal Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Joblink Plus Muswellbrook
Joblink Plus Muswellbrook urgently required following position for Personal Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Personal Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Joblink Plus Muswellbrook Jobs Details:
Purpose of the Role:
To provide high level support and coordinate the activities of the Executive Regional Manager and
other executive staff as required.
Role Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manage and complete requests and tasks assigned by the Executive Regional Manager and
other executive staff.
2. Maintain diary, appointments and schedules of the Executive Regional Manager.
3. Make decisions and reorganise activities to enable the Executive Regional Manager to focus
4. Coordinate and prepare meetings, schedule appointments, answer calls and enquiries for
the Executive Regional Manager, referring matters to relevant staff as required.
5. Prepare internal and external correspondence for the Executive Regional Manager.
6. Ensure the Executive Regional Manager are well organised for scheduled meetings.
7. Attend meetings, take and transpose minutes for distribution as required.
8. Create and prepare presentations, documents, reports, and correspondence as required.
9. Maintain office systems including confidential filing, mail distribution and data
10. Liaise with the peers to coordinate events, conferences and other events as identified.
11. Research and complete project assignments as directed.
12. Maintain communication and relationships with stakeholders and all levels of management
within Joblink Plus.
1. Demonstrate the Joblink Plus Vision, Mission and Values.
2. Conduct duties in accordance with Joblink Plus policies, procedures and guidelines.
3. Demonstrate empathy for people from diverse and disadvantaged backgrounds.
4. Minimise the company’s exposure to risk.
5. Ensure consistent delivery of the highest level of customer service.
6. Deliver agreed outcomes, on time and in accordance with best practice principles.
7. Develop an organisation environment that values and rewards integrity, trust and
8. Promote and implement the principles and practices of Equal Employment Opportunity
(EEO) and Workplace Health & Safety (WH&S).
9. Maintain confidentiality in all Joblink Plus operations.
10. Perform other duties as directed (within the skill range of the employee).
Skills High level of organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and schedule
meetings and appointments while adapting to multiple tasks in a busy
Proven understanding of high level confidentiality practices.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise
effectively with all stakeholders.
Ability to work to deadlines, anticipate issues and provide alternate
solutions as required.
Proficiency in computer applications including Microsoft Suite.
Time management, able to multitask and meet strict deadlines
Behavioural Resilience Teamwork Professional
Empathy Autonomy Innovative
Integrity Driven Adaptable
Knowledge Barriers affecting young people with disabilities in their transition from
school to employment
Local labour market
Privacy and confidentiality principles
Experience Providing a high level of administrative and personal assistant services to a
Chief Operations Officer or Senior Manager.
Licences Current Australian Class C drivers licence
Experience Understanding of the proceedings of a Board Meeting.
Comprehensive understanding of the Employment Services industry.
Qualifications Minimum Certificate III in Business Administration or willingness to obtain.