Service Delivery Support Officer Jobs Vacancy in Queensland Government Rockhampton
Queensland Government Rockhampton urgently required following position for Service Delivery Support Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Service Delivery Support Officer Jobs Vacancy in Queensland Government Rockhampton Jobs Details:
The Service Delivery Support Officer will be required to:
- Establish key communication processes to coordinate links between the correctional centre, service providers and probation and parole services to ensure appropriate services and support are being provided
- Monitor and analyse data to ensure identification and allocation of prisoners to the appropriate services, both internal and external
- Collation and provision of data and reports on service delivery performance
- Establish effective working relationships between QCS and service providers to support the release planning process
- Provide guidance to contracted service providers in relation to identified service delivery needs
- Contribute to the ongoing review of the service delivery through monitoring the efficiency and relevance of service provision, identifying any gaps in service delivery and advising on improvements
- Liaise with service providers in relation to induction training, custodial awareness training, criminal history checks, security access to centre, room setup, and resource requirements
- Provide ongoing support and practical assistance to external and internal service providers
- Maintain waiting lists for programs and courses outside of those managed centrally, including programs and services for prisoners on remand and those with short sentences.
- Schedules and notifies prisoners of course/service allocation and responds to queries in relation to availability
- Allocation of prisoners to programs including making offers and recording outcomes
- Manage schedules and any scheduling tool for classrooms and other educational/program areas, including development of master schedule and setup information
- Maintains up to date and accurate records of program and service participation including in the Integrated Offender Management system (IOMS) and/or alternate systems as required
- Carry out administrative duties as requested
- Provide information technology support and undertake device security checks
- Ensure the security and confidentiality of QCS property and information
Please refer to position description for essential skills and knowledge.
Applications to remain current for 12 months.This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.