Office Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Energy Solutions Perth
Energy Solutions Perth urgently required following position for Office Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Energy Solutions Perth Jobs Details:
Empowering The People Who Power The World
Are you interested in a career opportunity with a growing software company? P2 Energy Solutions is dedicated to providing a positive culture where the ability to learn, collaborate, and make a difference is rewarded. We have a fast-paced, innovative culture where employees are empowered to provide a superior experience for internal and external customers.
Upstream oil and gas professionals who are focused on solving tough challenges rely on P2 software, data and analytics solutions to optimize their business performance. We are currently developing our solutions on mobile and in the cloud! More than 1,600 companies from around the world use P2 solutions every day to manage their land assets, measure and process financial information, optimize production, and manage their reserves. With more than 80 years of experience in data and 30 years in software, P2 has offices around the world, and employs approximately 600 people.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience at all times for both internal and external customers; greets visitors, customers and employees appropriately in person and on the phone.
- Promptly answers incoming calls in a professional, polite, upbeat, and articulate manner with consistent emphasis on superior customer service and attention.
- Handle all incoming/outgoing mail and courier packages timely and efficiently.
- Filing, scanning, photocopying and faxing as required.
- Order office supplies and maintain office supply areas in a neat and organized manner; refill common use areas of necessary supplies including refrigerated supplies.
- Maintaining and supplying the kitchen and coordinating maintenance and supplies for kitchens on all other floors.
- Makes arrangements for food or refreshments for appointments, meetings, presentations, and training sessions. Track orders to ensure they arrive correctly and timely; assist with setup/presentation of the food for meetings. Handle the processing of the charges for the orders. Clean up the area following the meetings.
- Maintain order and preparation in common areas (copy areas, meeting rooms, training room, etc.) Water plants, straighten furniture, blinds and other items for a professional setting.
- Liaison with building management regarding maintenance, repairs and for general facility purpose
- General clerical and administrative duties as assigned including, but not limited to invoice coding and rectifying billings.
- Formulate, rectify and submit expense reports for managers as needed.
- Tavel arrangements as requested.
- Preparation and editing of documents, presentations, etc. as requested.
- Send general email announcements as requested; maintain schedules for events.
- Schedule conference rooms and make appropriate arrangements with meeting hosts and IT dept.
- Cordinate effectively with administration in other offices.
- 1-2 years of related experience in handling administrative duties.
- Experience with Microsoft office software programs – Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and Outlook.
- Must be flexible, self-motivated, and adept at prioritizing tasks from a variety of supervisors and internal customers independently.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, attention to detail and a professional focus on customer service with both internal and external audiences are essential.
- Ability to cultivate and maintain positive internal working relationships with co-workers.
- Generates suggestions for improving work and the environment.
- Maintains confidentiality and uses sound judgment.
- Recognizes and responds to any concerns or safety issues quickly and methodically.
Belief In The P2 Way
- Always be learning.
- When in doubt, talk it out.
- Show up and follow up.
- Create positive energy.
- Think beyond…
We offer a casual work environment, comprehensive benefits plan, generous PTO, and a competitive compensation structure. We have a positive culture designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization. P2 is dedicated to individual and corporate growth opportunities, and we would love to talk to you further!
P2 Energy Solutions and its affiliated companies are an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We also participate in the E-Verify program, a service of DHS and SSA.