Front Office All Rounder Novotel Sydney Darling Harbour Jobs Vacancy in Accor Australia Sydney
- Front Office All Rounder Novotel Sydney Darling Harbour
- Accor Australia
- Sydney NSW
- 17 May, 2018 9 days ago
Accor Australia Sydney urgently required following position for Front Office All Rounder Novotel Sydney Darling Harbour. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front Office All Rounder Novotel Sydney Darling Harbour Jobs Vacancy in Accor Australia Sydney Jobs Details:
- Provide quality service to all guests by responding to their requests promptly, efficiently and courteously during check in, check out and for the duration of their stay
- Attend to all incoming calls in a professional and polite manner, constantly striving to provide total customer satisfaction
- Ensure procedures are followed for all monetary transactions, accounting and banking accordingly
- Maintain control of guest and hotel accounts ensuring that all charges are accurate and posted on a timely basis
- Use every opportunity to promote hotel facilities and maximise sales through sound product knowledge and selling skills
- Previous experience as a receptionist in a hotel or similar environment
- Previous experience with Opera
- Professional telephone manner and exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- A friendly and positive can-do attitude who enjoys working in a team
- Excellent grooming and presentation standards
- A passion for the hospitality industry with a drive to deliver exceptional customer satisfaction
- The ability and flexibility to work various rostered shifts, including early mornings, late evenings and on weekends.