Senior Coordinator Global Student Mobility Inbound Jobs Vacancy in Deakin University Melbourne
- Senior Coordinator Global Student Mobility Inbound
- Deakin University
- Melbourne VIC
- 17 May, 2018 4 days ago
Deakin University Melbourne urgently required following position for Senior Coordinator Global Student Mobility Inbound. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Coordinator Global Student Mobility Inbound Jobs Vacancy in Deakin University Melbourne Jobs Details:
In this role you will be responsible for managing inbound mobility programs including trimester exchange and study abroad and inbound short-term Summer and Winter programs at Deakin. You will develop and implement programs to increase the numbers of students studying at Deakin on a fee-paying mobility program which may also include inbound Faculty-led study tours to Deakin from international partner universities.
This will include:
- The day to day management and monitoring of Deakin Abroad inbound trimester exchange and study abroad and short inbound programs from all regions.
- Developing and implementing new inbound study abroad programs including management and monitoring of the current Deakin Summer and Winter Schools.
- Liaising with DUELI and, in conjunction with Director, DUELI and Global Mobility, to ensure that students enrolled in DUELI and Study Abroad programs make a successful transition to Deakin.
- This role has staffing responsibilities and must therefore ensure staff and own adherence to University policies and procedures.
- A completed undergraduate degree with proven experience in a relevant area or appropriate combination of qualification and professional work experience.
- Extensive and relevant experience in a tertiary institution.
- Overseas work or study experience.
- Experience in international education and the provision of student mobility programs and good knowledge of the education systems in Australia.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
POSITION DESCRIPTION: 180402_-_Senior_Coordinator_Global_Student_Mobility_Inbound.pdf
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Victoria Heron, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 3 June 2018
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin’s workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
All applicants MUST provide a separate statement addressing each of the key selection criteria outlined in the position description in addition to providing a cover letter and resume. To apply please click Apply button.