Chief Financial Officer Jobs Vacancy in Ignite Specialist Recruitment Services Canberra
Ignite Specialist Recruitment Services Canberra urgently required following position for Chief Financial Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Chief Financial Officer Jobs Vacancy in Ignite Specialist Recruitment Services Canberra Jobs Details:
Our client is a public sector entity which is looking a CFO with APS experience to join their team for a minimum of three months.
The successful candidate will be a CA/CPA qualified Accountant with considerable financial management experience in the public sector.
- Management of the finance team to deliver high quality financial accounting/reporting
- Overview of the organisations financial analysis with supporting management accounting including budgeting and resource management
- Development of financial strategies for the business
- Responsible for ensuring all finance systems and reporting suit the business needs
- Management of the small procurement team
- Regular provision of financial information and advice to the Executive
- Extensive financial management experience in an APS environment
- Excellent commercial acumen and outstanding leadership skills where required
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline - essential
- Agility, budget management experience and a commercial mindset
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- A baseline security clearance - essential
Virginia Field has significant experience in recruiting accounting and finance roles in the Canberra market. If you have a finance background and would like to have a confidential chat with Virginia about your career, don’t hesitate to call (02) 6113 7528.