Teacher Aide Pimpama State Primary College Multiple Positions Jobs Vacancy in Queensland Government Gold Coast
- Teacher Aide Pimpama State Primary College Multiple Positions
- Queensland Government
- Gold Coast QLD
- 16 May, 2018 10 days ago
Queensland Government Gold Coast urgently required following position for Teacher Aide Pimpama State Primary College Multiple Positions. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Teacher Aide Pimpama State Primary College Multiple Positions Jobs Vacancy in Queensland Government Gold Coast Jobs Details:
Pimpama State Primary College are seeking experienced teacher aides for general aide and students with disability classroom support.Your role will include a mix of the following activities and delivery of some of the following key tasks:
- Communicating effectively and displaying a high level of interpersonal skills to function as an effective team member
- Develop and obtain resources
- Supervise students
- Participate in teacher activities under the direction of teachers
- Displaying respect and empathy for students with high level behavioural needs and effectively support students with disabilities
- Assisting in classrooms with student needs including working in small groups as well as with individual students
- Displaying confidentiality, tact, reliability and sensitivity to students and their families
- Assisting teaching staff with playground supervision
- Support for teachers in providing learning materials for students at risk
- Working with small groups as well as individual students
- Use of computers/ipads when working with students
To apply please provide the following information:
- a brief resume including contact details for 2 referees (one of whom should be your current supervisor)
- a maximum 2 page written response outlining your suitability for the role referring to the key capabilities under “How you will be assessed”.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.