Sem Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Omnicom Group Sydney
Omnicom Group Sydney urgently required following position for Sem Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sem Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Omnicom Group Sydney Jobs Details:
SEM Assistant - Kick-start your career in Digital Media!
Do you want to join one of the largest and most forward thinking digital media agencies out there? We are looking for SEM Assistant to join the team. This is a great opportunity to join us, work on leading clients and develop your career!
We cover everything from strategy right through to implementation and services include: web design and development, search, social, mobile, analytics, CRO, content marketing, display, video. We're one of the largest agencies in the world, managing more than $1.4B in media investments with more than 1,600 specialists in 60+ offices worldwide.
Why you'll love us:
Our people are our priority. We believe well balanced employees are happy employees, and happy employees bring their A game to work. Join like-minded high achieving individuals and help us change the way search works. We are talking…
- Unbeatable career development opportunities
- A dedicated internal tools team – experts building tools for the experts
- Great social culture with an emphasis on well-being
As the SEM Assistant you will play a critical role in providing clients with market leading paid search strategy and consultancy.
- You will be able to deliver sound search strategies that align with the client's goals and objectives
- Work with the SEM Executives and SEM Managers to provide execution and reporting on PPC campaign
- You will have strong ownership and can maintain strong client, partner and internal agency relationships across specified accounts
- You can establish yourself as a thought leader internally, so that when anyone in the company needs to know or do something, you can point them in the right direction
- Showing dedication to clients and building solid relationships with them. This means paying attention to every detail, looking for new ways to add value, and always delivering on promises
- Upselling to existing clients and assisting with outbound selling
- A degree, in either Marketing or IT
- 6 months+ relevant work experience
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel Skills
- Sound knowledge of Outlook, PowerPoint, Word,
- A high level of organisation and excellent attention to detail
- Great time management skills
- Business acumen – representing the company in a positive and professional manner
- A passion for Digital Media
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- A hardworking analytical approach