Apac Enterprise Sales Manager Australia And Jobs Vacancy in Nginx Sydney
Nginx Sydney urgently required following position for Apac Enterprise Sales Manager Australia And. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Apac Enterprise Sales Manager Australia And Jobs Vacancy in Nginx Sydney Jobs Details:
NGINX helps the world’s most innovative companies deliver their sites and applications with performance, reliability, security, and scale. More than 300 million sites — including half of the Internet’s busiest websites — rely on NGINX today. Companies like Airbnb, Box, Instagram, Netflix, Pinterest, SoundCloud, and Zappos, to name just a few, use NGINX for advanced load balancing, web and mobile acceleration, security controls, application monitoring, and management. Most of the companies in Australia we have grown to love use NGINX today.
As the next phase of our successful global expansion, NGINX Asia Pacific is searching for an Enterprise Sales Manager to be one of the founding members of our Asia Pacific sales team and lead the enterprise sales activities for the important Australian and New Zealand business (ANZ). This is possibly one of the most exciting new regional startups to enter the Australian market in a number of years, with substantial opportunity backed by an experienced, dynamic and proven management team. The position, reporting to the Head of APAC in Singapore, will be supported by some of the best technical, marketing, and support people in our industry. The Enterprise Sales Manager will preferably work from our Sydney office, owning and directly selling into the ANZ large enterprise market. We envisage this role, based on performance, will develop into having overall responsibility for the ANZ territory and a broader country sales team in time. This is not a cold start — there is already a very active pipeline of opportunities and many of the top 1000 ANZ companies are already using NGINX. To be considered you MUST be an Australian Citizen or Permanent resident, or have existing permission to be able to live and work in Australia.
A strong network in the enterprise sector is a distinct advantage. A knowledge of networking, load balancer, and application delivery controller (ADC) markets are definite advantages but not mandatory. Knowledge of the open source environment would be looked upon favourably but is also not mandatory.
At the heart of our region is our corporate culture, which is built upon our core values: progress, excellence, openness, and curiosity. We’re a growing company with a startup culture and have products that are chosen for high performance, quality, and efficiency by innovators and disruptors around the world. If you want to make a difference, take your career to the next level, and work in a highly energetic environment, please send us your resume – we’d love to talk.
What we need you to do:
- Be one of the founding members and an early key contributor to the APAC sales team by directly selling into and growing our large enterprise business in ANZ
- Promote and sell NGINX‘s products and professional services in ANZ
- Develop, manage, and own the large enterprise pipeline for ANZ to overachieve on sales targets with both net-new and install-base accounts
- Develop a relationship with the largest partners and SIs in the ANZ market
- Develop and maintain long-term, executive-level relationships within ANZ large enterprises
- Build and maintain an in-depth knowledge of NGINX’s products, services, trends, and competition
- Use your sales acumen and regional knowledge to build additional pipeline through outbound and sales prospecting activities
- Maintain a consistent sequence of communication with prospects and leverage available prospecting tools
- High level of forecast accuracy expected
- Pricing and contract negotiation
- Manage relationships and maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Coordinate with pre-sales, marketing, and engineering
- Report writing and maintenance
- A proven track record of building a pipeline and delivering on individual sales targets
- Experience in successfully carrying and exceeding multi-million dollar quotas for large enterprises and/or whole regions
- At least 5-plus years of experience selling software, ideally enterprise software
- 2-plus years of experience in networking, load balancer, enterprise application, and/or ADC markets; or open source software sales preferred
- Experience in building out sales teams
- Ability to deliver product presentations via webcasting tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com CRM tool
- Be an absolute pleasure for customers and colleagues to work with
- High energy and a ‘can do’ positive attitude
- Willingness to dive in, roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done to grow the business in ANZ
- Demonstrate core leadership qualities from the outset
- Be a smart and highly driven individual with a track record of solid achievement
- Be comfortable with cold- and warm-calling at an executive level
- Be comfortable in a remote working environment with the skill of being a self-motivator
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Be open to change
NGINX is an equal opportunity employer. Our culture is built on values of progress, excellence, openness, and curiosity. These values are very important to our company and its continued success. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. By fostering a diverse business environment, we welcome the opportunity to grow and learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers, and business partners.
NGINX is not open to third-party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Any resume submitted to an NGINX employee by a recruiting firm that does not have a valid, written search agreement with us will be considered a referral, regardless of whether it is submitted for a posted position or for general consideration, and no matter how it is submitted (via email, the Internet, or other means). No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by NGINX as a result of the referral or through other means.