Administration Officer Technical Advice Jobs Vacancy in Victorian Building Authority Melbourne City Centre
Victorian Building Authority Melbourne City Centre urgently required following position for Administration Officer Technical Advice. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administration Officer Technical Advice Jobs Vacancy in Victorian Building Authority Melbourne City Centre Jobs Details:
We are seeking an experienced Administration Officer – Technical Advice who will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Technical Advice Team and assisting in the successful delivery of the objectives of the Statewide Cladding Audit.
Key Selection Criteria
To be successful in this position, you will need to demonstrate:
- Experience in the provision of administrative support within a corporate or government environment.
- Proficiency across the Microsoft Office suite, with all aspects of record keeping, database management and with preparation of routine reports.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, with the ability to proactively maintain a strong customer focus and liaise effectively with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate in a professional and positive manner while maintaining confidentiality.
- Ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines, exercise attention to detail with initiative and ability to identify routine process improvements.
At the Victorian Building Authority (VBA), you will be part of a values-based organisation that invests in its employees. We Problem Solve, We Work as One and We Deliver.
Benefits of working for the VBA include:
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Employee health and wellbeing initiatives; and
- Employee learning and development opportunities.
Base salary in the Grade 2 range of $50,077 – $64,307 per annum (plus 9.5% super) will be negotiated with the successful candidate, depending on skills and experience.
For full job details and to apply, click ‘Apply Now' below.The VBA job application process requires you to:
- Upload your current resume, cover letter, proof of your right to work in Australia (citizenship or residency document or Australia working visa) and any qualifications relevant to the role.
- Complete the questionnaire provided after you click ‘Next' at the bottom of the application page.
- Candidates are not required to address all selection criteria, only those listed in the questionnaire.
- Only electronic applications submitted via careers.vic.gov.au will be accepted.
- Standard recruitment practice applies, which may include interviewing, skills/competency testing, reference checking and/or other selection processes.
No agencies please.