Vice President Investment Banker Jobs Vacancy in Bank America Sydney
Bank America Sydney urgently required following position for Vice President Investment Banker. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Vice President Investment Banker Jobs Vacancy in Bank America Sydney Jobs Details:
Vice President, Investment Banker - Industrials, Global Invesment Banking, Sydney
Job number: 18027341Back to job search results
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 40 countries. In the U.S alone, we serve almost all Fortune 500 companies and approximately 59 million consumers and small-business customers. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion mission.
Global Investment Banking focuses on building long-term relationships with more than 3,000 large corporations, financial institutions and financial sponsors, by providing strong advisory expertise and capitalizing on powerful M&A, corporate banking, treasury, debt and equity product expertise to deliver integrated financial solutions. We have a significant presence in the Americas, Europe, Emerging Markets (ex-Asia) and Asia Pacific.
- Assist senior bankers in all aspects of M&A / Corporate Finance transactions for financial institutions clients in the region, from creating pitchbooks and marketing materials to conducting in-depth financial analysis.
- Train and mentor junior bankers (Analysts) as they develop core investment banking skill sets.
- Expect to participate in client pitches and attend client meetings.
- Work on live transactions and interact with clients as you build your network and experience.
- Help generate ideas and opportunities for new and existing clients through in-depth research, financial modeling and industry analyses.
- Learn from, and work with, teams consisting of professionals drawn from across the business, including senior bankers within your group, experts in other areas of the firm and colleagues from around the globe.
- Conducting sophisticated financial analysis and relevant industry research
- The position will be based in Sydney
Qualifications & Required Skills/Abilities:
- Bachelor Degree or above
- Candidate should have at least 6 years of relevant investment banking, valuation, M&A and IPO experience
- Execution experience in General Industrials is preferred.
- Have previous experience dealing with SOE++
- Outstanding qualitative analytical skills, including fundamental financial analysis, accounting knowledge and solid financial modeling skills
- Confident in client facing communications and capable of delivering presentations in front of internal and external groups
- Knowledge in capital markets and M&A transaction execution is a plus
- Ability to work with other teams across the products and regions and willing to train and mentor the Analysts in the team
- Candidates with previous investment banking experience serving financial institutions client will be preferred
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is an equal opportunities employer
Posting Date: 17/05/2018
Sydney, , 1 FARRER PLACE ,