Mechanical Development Service Engineer Hunter Narrabri Jobs Vacancy in Komatsu Hunter Valley
- Mechanical Development Service Engineer Hunter Narrabri
- Hunter Valley NSW
- 17 May, 2018 4 days ago
Komatsu Hunter Valley urgently required following position for Mechanical Development Service Engineer Hunter Narrabri. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mechanical Development Service Engineer Hunter Narrabri Jobs Vacancy in Komatsu Hunter Valley Jobs Details:
- Providing technical support to customers in the event of breakdown situations and carry out fault diagnosis to ensure the machinery is returned to operation as soon as possible.
- Installation and commissioning of new machinery, overhauled and repaired equipment or replacement parts, ensuring any issues are captured and communicated in a timely manner for rectification.
- Ensure compliance with contractual obligations with regards to the supply of new or overhauled equipment.
- Training and assessment of mine personnel in the operation and maintenance methods consistent with both KMC and customer expectations.
- Coordinate and provide accurate reports on daily service activities, and where required, include customer reference or order numbers to enable invoicing to be carried out in an acceptable timeframe.
- Actively seek to further business development and sales opportunities for spares / repairs, upgrades to existing equipment, new equipment.
- Gather intelligence and provide accurate reporting through Salesforce data base on Joy and competitor equipment and business activities to assist the account management process, including information on equipment availability, tonnes across machine etc.
- Mechanical Engineering/Fitting trade certificate.
- Upwards of five years of practical underground mining experience is preferred.
- A strong mechanical aptitude with maintenance and troubleshooting experience on underground development equipment including flexible conveyor trains (FCT), continuous miners, shuttle cars, bolting rigs and feeder breakers is required.
- Experience and competent knowledge of a range of Joy products and exposure to an underground environment is essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential with an ability to communicate and negotiate with customers.
- Experience in a heavy engineering workshop and knowledge of assembly and manufacturing techniques would be beneficial.
- An understanding of engineering design principles would be advantageous.
- Certificate IV Training and Assessing qualifications are advantageous.