Deloitte Managed Services Manager Jobs Vacancy in Deloitte Sydney
Deloitte Sydney urgently required following position for Deloitte Managed Services Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Deloitte Managed Services Manager Jobs Vacancy in Deloitte Sydney Jobs Details:
Assurance & Advisory
Our Assurance & Advisory (A&A) team of more than 900 outstanding professionals serve many of Australia's largest publicly-owned companies, private businesses and the three tiers of government. Our differentiation is built on a vision to change client's and our people's capacity to act.
We are interested to hear from reliable, organised and hard-working individuals to join our Financial Services case assessment team which focuses on banking, insurance and wealth management clients.
The Deloitte Managed Solutions team is responsible for delivering large-scale client projects for Financial Services clients which, depending on the client, can involve potential solutions including:
- Case assessment
- Reporting for Regulators and Ombudsmen
- Claims handling and review
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate a thorough understanding of Financial Services Industry regulation and concepts, such as products and distribution channels. You will also possess excellent written communication, organisational and time management skills and have a strong understanding of professional ethics.
- Verify and validate the completeness of case files in line with the prescribed process guidance requirements
- Take responsibility for case assessments with complex strategies, (including, but not limited to, Gearing, trusts and SMSF)
- Collaborate with team members and provide technical assistance to junior assessors on technical and application queries
- Conduct partial reviews of junior team members’ case assessments where required
- Provide assistance to Team leads in performing ad-hoc reporting to management as required.
- Contribute to developing and implementing work flow practices to enhance team efficiency.
- Full RG 146 (Financial Planning Diploma) with up to date CPD is essential
- Advanced Financial Planning Diploma is desirable
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in working with advice assessment, preferably in Personal Financial Advice
- Prior experience in an Advice Compliance, Paraplanning or file audit environment would be desirable
- Ability to coach others towards greater understanding of basic financial planning matters.
- Possess a hands-on attitude and have the ability to work to tight deadlines and pre-empt workload
- Self-starter with a track record of working autonomously
- Moderate to strong knowledge of and ability to work with, the Microsoft Office suite
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity that aligns with your experience and career goals, we want to hear from you. The minimum salary requirement for this role is $100,000 inclusive of superannuation. Click “Apply” below and submit your application or alternatively send your resume through to Chelsey Hatchett in the TA team.