Project Coordinator International Jobs Vacancy in Chisholm Institute Dandenong
Chisholm Institute Dandenong urgently required following position for Project Coordinator International. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Coordinator International Jobs Vacancy in Chisholm Institute Dandenong Jobs Details:
This position is accountable for the operational support of international initiatives, projects and commercial ventures in identified international market segments plans.
Your key accountabilities will be to:
- coordinate project activities and ensure projects are completed to meet client satisfaction, quality, time and profit objectives
- maintain and monitor project plans and project delivery including regular reporting on commercial performance, fee for service value, mobilisation challenges and risk assessments
- coordinate plans and information for all projects including risks, scope, size and timeline
- provide coordination support to international project managers to enable responsive business development for clients and potential clients, and effective project management of client contracts
- provide high quality customer service and support to all key internal and external stakeholders
You will be tertiary qualified in business, marketing, or related disciplines. Project Management qualifications are desirable but not essential.
Crucial to your success will be your proven track record in coordinating international projects and initiatives and effectively managing multiple projects.
You will have highly developed interpersonal/cross cultural and communication skills including the ability to negotiate effectively and work through issues constructively. Demonstrated ability to build rapport and effectively engage with a diverse range of stakeholders.
You will have exceptional time management skills and meet deadlines with the ability to positively influence outcomes and get the job done.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
At Chisholm, we embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. We know that diversity and inclusion helps us to attract, recruit, engage and retain a team of talented people. If you require specific support to apply for this position, please advise the recruiting manager whose contact details are listed in the advertisement. We will work with you to identify the best way to assist you.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications for this position close 9am Monday 28 May 2018.
Applications should include:
- a covering letter
- curriculum vitae
- contact details of three (3) referees
Appointment to this position is subject to satisfactory completion of Safety Screening requirements including but not limited to:
- valid Employee Working With Children Check
- National Police Check
- International Police Check (if applicable)
- verification of unrestricted work rights in Australia, eg citizenship, passport or birth certificate
- certified copies of qualifications
If you have any questions regarding the position or require further information please contact Rachel Liu, Regional Manager - International Projects on +613 9212 5267.
Chisholm Institute reserves the right to withdraw an advertised position at any stage.