Underground Drill And Blast Technical Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Incitec Pivot Perth
Incitec Pivot Perth urgently required following position for Underground Drill And Blast Technical Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Underground Drill And Blast Technical Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Incitec Pivot Perth Jobs Details:
- ASX100 – global manufacturer & marketer of commercial explosives, fertilisers and industrial explosives
- Utiltise your underground drill & blast and project management expertise
- Mon- Fri roster, Perth based - Frequent travel to sites
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related engineering or science discipline preferred.
- Extensive relevant work experience
- Proven technical drill & blast expertise in an underground environment
- Project Management methodology knowledge and experience (an advantage)
- High degree of computer literacy
- Open Cut experience seen favourably
The culture of safety is paramount, and you will play an integral part in promoting OH&S procedures to ensure Zero Harm at all times. You must have a proven technical drill and blast background coupled with your project management knowledge. You will also be familiar with modern safety practices as well as have the ability to pass a pre-employment medical assessment (including a drug and alcohol screen) and obtain a Security Sensitive Ammonium Nitrate (SSAN) clearance.
- We are a team based on trust, collaboration and respect
- An above market attractive salary package is offered.
- This is your opportunity to be part of a growing organisation where you can have an impact on the change and future vision.
- At the heart of Incitec Pivot and Dyno Nobel’s culture is business excellence and we seek like-minded individuals who treat the business as their own and who strive to challenge and improve the status quo, focusing on improving productivity whilst maintaining zero harm for everyone, everywhere.
- The culture of safety is paramount and you will play an integral part in promoting Health Safety & Environment (HSE) procedures to ensure Zero Harm at all times. You will also be familiar with modern safety practices as well as have the ability to pass a pre-employment medical assessment (including a drug and alcohol screen).
- We support diversity in the workplace; women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Dyno Nobel and Incitec Pivot Limited is a proud member of the Diversity Council of Australia and Male Champions of Change, and holds a State Chair position on the National Association of Women in Operations.