Customer Onboarding Manager Jobs Vacancy in Hotdoc Melbourne
Hotdoc Melbourne urgently required following position for Customer Onboarding Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Onboarding Manager Jobs Vacancy in Hotdoc Melbourne Jobs Details:
Customer Onboarding Manager
Over the past twelve months our team has doubled in size and we’re really excited about the growth that is still ahead of us! To help us on this journey, we’re looking to fill a junior account manager role to help train and activate new customers. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is looking to take the first step in a new career in this phone-based role.
As a Customer Onboarding Manager you'll be responsible for..
- Training new customers on how to get the most value out of HotDoc’s services
- Handling inbound queries related to setup and configuration, especially for high value customers
- Ensuring rapid activation of new accounts through a rigorous but friendly follow up process
- Fulfilling delivery of hardware orders, welcome packs and other clinic send-outs
In return you'll get to:
- Be part of a diverse, high-performance account management team
- Join an early stage Australian startup that has the potential to grow into something huge within the SaaS industry
- Real growth potential
- Work within an amazing culture - we value collaboration, a great sense of humour, and love to celebrate success. Oh, and we have a keg too :)
You're just the person we're looking for if..
- You recently completed a degree and you’re looking to take the first full-time step in an exciting, new career
- You’ve had experience working with customers in either retail, hospitality, healthcare or technology
- You’re a socially conscious person who wants to be in a role that positively impacts Australian healthcare
- You have an excellent phone manner and strong written communication skills
- You’re IT savvy and very comfortable with new technology
If this opportunity excites you as much as it does us, we’d love to hear from you! Please be sure to provide a cover letter outlining what you love about HotDoc and how you think you could help us achieve success. Please note that applications without a cover letter won’t be considered for this role.
HotDoc is an equal opportunity employer.