Professional Bar Front House Wait Staff Jobs Vacancy in Via Campanella Cucina Bar Melbourne
Via Campanella Cucina Bar Melbourne urgently required following position for Professional Bar Front House Wait Staff. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Professional Bar Front House Wait Staff Jobs Vacancy in Via Campanella Cucina Bar Melbourne Jobs Details:
Situated in the heart of Elsternwick, we are seeking to fill roles for our Front of House & Bar. Full-Time and Casual roles available. Come and join our growing family of passionate professionals in a fun and friendly environment. If you love hospitality and love to give exceptional customer service, we would love to hear from you.
We are Italian, and as it goes, all Italians love to eat, drink and most of all share their experiences especially when it come to food, with their loved ones, family, and fiends.
Our focus is on traditional Italian food from the South of Italy, particularly Sorrento. Paddock to plate. Home grown, sourced and homemade.
When it comes to Italian cuisine, we like to keep things traditional and authentic and most importantly flavoursome and simple. We source the best quality fresh ingredients from all over Italy and Melbourne to, create dishes that are both authentic and modern as well as up market. Our venue has been designed by ‘Nido Studio’ to feel like you are in an Italian restaurant in Italy. Relaxed and modern, our restaurant makes you feel warm on the inside and incorporates all of our ideals about Italian dining which is usually shared with friends and loved ones. All of our guests love the look and feel of the restaurant and are amazed by our food as well as our interior.
Our amazing menu is extensive and comprehensive. We produce and create many of the following foods such as our breads, pizza, pasta, cakes, biscuits, sauces, meat, fish, poultry, and many, many more. We have a fine selection of both Italian, Australian and New Zealand wines. We also produce and make our our oils and food products.
We are looking for:
- Immediate start for: Full time section waiters/waitresses, Casual section waiters/waitresses and Full Time bar/barista.
- Successful applicants will be inducted with a trial period based on your experience and position applied for.
- We are looking for superstars with ambition and drive, a true engagement with the dining experience and genuine care for their team members and all guests.
We are looking for team members to join our family. Fantastic menu with beautiful surroundings. Great location, close to all amenities such as trams/trains and buses. Ample parking. You will be joining our team and will be offered full training and induction of all restaurant operations and processes. Bonuses, Uniform package.
- This is what we can offer you. Amazing career opportunities - we are growing. Amazing opportunity for growth and development.
- Fantastic working conditions and flexible hours for work life balance.
- Foodies paradise.
- Delicious menu and fun, outgoing environment.
- Valued customers.
- Friendly & supportive team and management.
- Meet, greet and provide exceptional customer service to every guest with a smile.
- Create an outstanding dining experience for your guests and oversee your section of the restaurant.
- Offer guidance and advise on food and wine from our menu's.
- Ensure ongoing knowledge and understanding of all menu offerings and specials.
- Provide Table service at a high end standard, x3 plate carry, Wine pouring and Beverage recommendations.
- Attention to detail in providing options to guests and all their dietary needs.
- A team player.
- Strong ability to think fast on your feet.
- Warm and friendly personality.
- You have strong selling and up selling skills.
- You enjoy working in a fast paced working environment.
- You have wine and Italian food knowledge.
- You have a la carte/fine dining experience.
- You are flexible and adaptable.
- You will develop a strong rapport with all our clientele, management and other team members.
- You possess great communication skills, written and verbal.
- You are highly organised and meticulous.
- You understand your customers needs and wants, and you deliver.
- You have exceptional problem solving skills.
- You are a confident individual, with an acute eye for detail.
- Ideally you have a minimum of 2+ years experience in a Front of House Waitstaff position with either ‘fine dining’ - ‘a la carte’ dining. No casual cafe dining.
- Excellent communication skills & bright and bubbly personality.
- You have a a true passion for the hospitality/restaurant industry.
- You hold a current RSA.
- Understanding of restaurant operations and processes and sequences on a whole, this includes the Front of House and Back of House.
- Ability to understand and follow restaurant processes and sequences throughout service and your role during service.
- Ability to recommend food and wine offerings to guests. Understanding of wine pouring and wine appreciation.
- Ability to demonstrate service experience - 3 plate carry etc.
- You are creative and have ability to drive customer experiences, increasing average sales.
- You have the ability to create an exceptional dining experience for all of our guests that you attend to and in restaurant on a whole.
All interested applicants will be working in a close knit team and with the Floor Manager who will lead, mentor and coach you in this new dynamic setting.
The successful applicant will be working: split shifts, weekends, mornings, evenings, & public holiday’s on a rotation roster.
What we will do for you:
- We will provide a positive and supportive working environment .
- Effective and efficient induction.
- Quality of work and lifestyle balance.
- Negotiable hourly rate/salary in accordance to experience.
- Italian language advantageous but not essential.
Applications close on 31st December 2017.
Applicants will be contacted for interviews.