Casual Sales Assistant Sheridan Factory Outlet Essendon Jobs Vacancy in Hanes Brands Essendon
- Casual Sales Assistant Sheridan Factory Outlet Essendon
- Hanes Brands
- Essendon VIC
- 17 May, 2018 10 days ago
Hanes Brands Essendon urgently required following position for Casual Sales Assistant Sheridan Factory Outlet Essendon. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Casual Sales Assistant Sheridan Factory Outlet Essendon Jobs Vacancy in Hanes Brands Essendon Jobs Details:
- Join an Internationally recognised and premium home and lifestyle brand
- Great employee discounts, benefits and incentives
- An opportunity to be mentored by motivational business leaders
In celebration of 50 years of Sheridan, we continue to be inspired by a uniquely Australian essence, and the vast landscapes of our beautiful country. From pioneering beginnings as Australia's first textile printing business founded by Claudio Alcorso, to collaborations with iconic Australian artists in the 1980's, Sheridan has a rich history of artistry, craftsmanship and quality.
Our continuing devotion to creating the finest quality products, painted by hand in the Sheridan Sydney Design Studio, is an ode to Alcorso's creative spirit which is still woven throughout every piece we create at Sheridan today.
In our 50th year, we also celebrate the launch of Sheridan Studio; enabling our customers to curate, create and style their homes with an expanded offering of furniture and homewares in our new, most innovative retail concept.
As a Sales Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Connecting customers with Sheridan through authentic and meaningful interactions
- Selling a premium product and knowing your features and benefits
- Merchandising the store and maintaining a beautiful environment
- Processing and replenishing stock according to company standards
- Prioritising customer service over tasks
- Achieving sales through consultation, service, visuals and brand inspiration
- Working towards personal and team sales targets and KPI's
- Ability to work weekends, weekdays and peak trade times.
- Work for an established yet expanding premium Australian retailer with 140 stores internationally
- A 6 month tailored induction plan through the Sheridan learning and development programs, product nights, team meetings etc.
- Opportunities to partner with our corporate office in multiple departments
- Generous discounts available to stock up on your favourite brands such as Bonds, Berlei and of course, Sheridan at exclusive prices.
- Develop and grow your retail career with Sheridan, Bonds and US based company Hanesbrands Inc.
We believe our team members demonstrate excellence in their roles when they live by the following Shared Standards:
- We Respect Each other
- We Discuss, We Decide, We Deliver
- We Own the Business
- We Think Big & Have Fun