Service Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Health And Aged Care Professionals Perth
Health And Aged Care Professionals Perth urgently required following position for Service Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Service Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Health And Aged Care Professionals Perth Jobs Details:
- Located in West Perth - Close to public transport
- Paying Circa $60,000 - $65,000 + Super
- 6 month contract - Medical Device Industry
Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals, a Healthcare Professionals Group business is currently recruiting for Service Coordinator.
About the company
A great opportunity presents for a tenacious hard working Service Coordinator to join a medical device company.
You will be joining an global medical device company, situated in West Perth. An innovative and forwarded thinking approach to medical equipment to enhance the healthcare and life science sector.
About the opportunity
Your daily duties would include:
- Frontline Service
- Log service calls, for maintenance, breakdown and servicing
- Dispatching service engineers in response to customer calls/emails based on urgency and level of coverage.
- Process orders for spare parts
Skills and Experience
- At least one year in a similar role in the Pharmaceutical and Medical industry/ FMCG/ food industry
- Scheduling experience is essential
- ERP exposure to SAP is desirable
- Strong communications skills and attention to detail
- Computer literate with experience with Internal processing systems
Why this opportunity is right for you
- Competitive Salary
- Personal performance bonus scheme
- Training and development provided
- Great working environment culture
- On site parking available
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Jane Atherton, Recruitment Consultant on 02 8877 8714 for a confidential discussion.