Court Services Officer Jobs Vacancy in Queensland Government Brisbane
Queensland Government Brisbane urgently required following position for Court Services Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Court Services Officer Jobs Vacancy in Queensland Government Brisbane Jobs Details:
As a Court Services Officer you will:
- Provide administrative support to ensure the efficient and effective operation of Queensland Courts and Queensland Court Service Registries.
- Comply with administrative systems and processes, including receipting of money, relating to the operation of the Court and Registries to ensure the delivery of quality services relevant to clients and stakeholders.
- Prepare, process and manage correspondence, court documents and other documents of an administrative/financial nature in accordance with legislation and departmental policies and procedures in a timely and accurate manner.
- Develop and maintain professional and collaborative relationships, and confidentially communicate with key court stakeholders including members of the judiciary, the legal profession and their staff, other government agencies, self-represented litigants and the general public regarding matters before the Queensland Courts.
- Provide appropriate information to members of the public, jurors and other internal and external stakeholders about Court and Registry services, court rules, practices and procedures.
- Assist in the supervision of staff by providing fair and specific performance feedback and identifying training and development opportunities to ensure the efficient operation of a work unit.
- Perform other administrative duties as directed.
The ideal applicant for this role will be someone who can demonstrate the following key attributes as they apply to the key responsibilities of the role.
1. Supports strategic direction - Demonstrated understanding of the work environment and ability to source information and ask questions to ensure comprehension of issues and requirements, including informing supervisor of work progress.
2. Achieves results - Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, plan, organise and monitor a range of work activities through to completion, ensuring deadlines and objectives are met. Proven experience maintaining flexibility in a responsive work environment to accommodate the changing needs of a diverse range of stakeholders.
3. Supports productive working relationships - Demonstrated capacity to build and sustain positive relationship with team members and stakeholders, internal and external, including participating in team meetings and stakeholder engagement activities.
4. Displays personal drive and integrity - Demonstrated initiative in the performance of duties including attention to detail and the ability to identify solutions, be outcome driven, conscientious and hard working.
5. Communicates with influence - Well-developed written and interpersonal communication skills utilising tact, discretion and confidentiality in a variety of mediums, including the ability to consider alternatives to meet the needs of different audiences.
Applications to remain current for 12 months.This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.