Education Consultant Vet Jobs Vacancy in Chisholm Institute Cranbourne
Chisholm Institute Cranbourne urgently required following position for Education Consultant Vet. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Education Consultant Vet Jobs Vacancy in Chisholm Institute Cranbourne Jobs Details:
The Education Consultant – VET is accountable for providing leadership in driving the implementation and adoption of the educational excellence Framework as the accepted model for educational management and development at Chisholm for all educational products, including courses and services.
The role’s focus is provide authoritative advice and expert support to delivery business areas to design and implement innovative delivery and assessment models across all sectors that are consistent with the Educational Excellence Framework.
Your key accountabilities will be to:
- Represent the Institute in a professional manner at all times and nurture our reputation as an Institute, Workplace and Partner of Choice
- Encourage the collection and documentation of teaching excellence success stories to raise confidence and recognition of academic outcomes and VET excellence
- Effectively lead and support teaching staff to deliver ongoing improvement in the quality of teaching, business performance and support of the Chisholm strategy.
- Coach staff in and support sound educational management practices throughout all delivery areas.
- Identify opportunities for introduction of technology and process improvements and contribute to ensuring that the support offered responds to changing demands of the client group
- Undertake responsibility for managing resources including staff for the delivery of initiatives, projects and tender /submissions
- Provide expert advice and support in developing educational partnerships that offer new opportunities for Chisholm graduates
- Work collaboratively and develop key partnerships with Delivery Business Areas to engage with and implement Educational Excellence
You will have relevant tertiary qualifications in:
- TAE40110 (Cert IV Training and Assessment)
- Diploma VET (TAE50111) or equivalent
- Vocational qualifications relevant to or above the level required for any current teaching requirement along with industry currency
You are highly motivated with strong communication and analytical skills with the design, lead and evaluate project initiatives related to the dissemination and embedding in practice of the Educational Excellence Framework.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
At Chisholm, we embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. We know that diversity and inclusion helps us to attract, recruit, engage and retain a team of talented people. If you require specific support to apply for this position, please advise the recruiting manager whose contact details are listed in the advertisement. We will work with you to identify the best way to assist you.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications for this position close 9am Wednesday 23 May 2018.
Applications should include:
- a covering letter
- curriculum vitae
- contact details of three (3) referees
- valid Employee Working With Children Check
- National Police Check
- International Police Check (if applicable)
- verification of unrestricted work rights in Australia, eg citizenship, passport or birth certificate
- certified copies of qualifications
Chisholm Institute reserves the right to withdraw an advertised position at any stage.