Digital Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Omnicom Group Sydney
Omnicom Group Sydney urgently required following position for Digital Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Omnicom Group Sydney Jobs Details:
Want to join one of Australia's largest and most forward thinking Digital Media agencies?
We are Resolution. We're a part of global marketing company OMG (Omnicom Media Group), and we're looking for a Digital Project Manager join our team. We're a growing, full service digital agency, who create innovative, data-lead infrastructure and digital content, in partnership with our sister media agencies OMD, PHD, m2m and Foundation.
This is a great opportunity to work on market-leading brands and develop your career!
Why you'll love us
Through our people philosophy “Because I am, we are”, we believe that happy people with a great work/life balance are able to bring the #WOW factor to work. They're also much more fun to share an office with. Join us and surround yourself with like-minded, high achieving individuals. Together, we can change the way digital works.
We can offer:
- Unbeatable career development opportunities and mentoring
- Flexible working arrangements centered on work / life balance
- State of the art tools – we have a dedicated internal tools team
- A social culture with a well-being focus - yoga, nutrition, meditation + more
You have a passion for Digital Marketing and you're ready to make a real impact. As the Digital Project Manager, you'll play a critical role in client wellbeing and client satisfaction across all the Resolution digital client sets, whilst working with large, global brands. Here's what you'll need:
- A proven and successful background working in a digital agency experience, ideally combined with a technical background.
- Previous experience of managing multiple client's revenue streams and implementing strategies to ensure ROI's is achieved.
- Ability to scope out the digital landscape to provide insights and recommendations.
- You should be process driven, organised, and can provide solutions to our clients in a confident manner
Not just anyone can fill this role. We want someone who can take it and make it their own. To do this, you want to see you:
- Integrating the different product teams across the business and delivering projects on time, on budget and within profit margins.
- Managing client costs and profitability to ensure growth year on year across the service areas of the business.
- Execute agile principles across the digital agency, fostering close collaboration, teamwork and innovation