Office Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Healthpro Heritage Brisbane
Healthpro Heritage Brisbane urgently required following position for Office Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Healthpro Heritage Brisbane Jobs Details:
HealthPro Heritage is currently seeking a full time Administrative Assistant in Brisbane, QLD area.
At HealthPro Heritage we hire people who share our vision, who work diligently and provide the kind of care that will help change patient's lives for the better.Your dedication and commitment deserve respect and recognition. If you're looking for a career and straightforward and realistic 'care' expectations, maybe it's time to look at our company.
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support for the Laboratory Head and research personnel.
- Ordering laboratory supplies
- Tracking laboratory expenditure and finances, organizing and coordinating seminars, meetings, teleconferences and the Lab head's schedule
- Arranging travel, submitting forms for reimbursements, assisting in the preparation and submission of grant and finance related documents, including grant applications
- Handling inquiries of visitors and new staff.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have previous administrative experience and proficiency with Word and Excel
- Clear communication skills, good grammar, critical thinking, independent working, and strong organizational and prioritization skills are strongly desired.
HealthPro Heritage is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.