Canteen Supervisor Park Ridge State High School Jobs Vacancy in Queensland Government Logan City
Queensland Government Logan City urgently required following position for Canteen Supervisor Park Ridge State High School. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Canteen Supervisor Park Ridge State High School Jobs Vacancy in Queensland Government Logan City Jobs Details:
Park Ridge State High School is located in the suburb of Park Ridge in the Logan District with a current student enrolment of approximately 1300 students with growth expected over the next couple of years.
You will have responsibility for leading the following activities and delivery of the following key tasks:
- Coordinate the daily operation of the school canteen and oversee the preparation of food and counter services.
- Identify stock requirements and place orders with appropriate vendors on a regular basis.
- Participate in regular stocktake, recording and reporting processes.
- Maintain accurate and appropriate records for the canteen and associated catering operations including filing of ordering, receipt and associated documentation.
- Liaise with suppliers to maximise earning potential for the school.
- Deliver a quality service to students and customers through approved marketing arrangements.
- Ensure food storage and handling is appropriate, hygienic and in accordance with the standards outlined by health controlling authorities within relevant legislation and regulations.
- Provide effective supervision and appropriate training and assistance to canteen and catering employees and volunteers in the performance of their roles.
- Observe Workplace Health and Safety Practices to ensure that the canteen and equipment is operated and maintained in a safe and hygienic manner.
- Oversee canteen staff ensuring:
- A positive work environment is maintained and clear and concise operational procedures are provided.
- Display of emergency procedures in a prominent place.
- Preparation of rosters on a weekly basis.
- Oversee cash handling and related security processes, operate a cash register, collect monies and balance funds at the end of the day.
- a brief resume including contact details for 2 referees (one of whom should be your current supervisor)
- a maximum 1 page written response outlining your suitability for the role referring to the key capabilities under “How you will be assessed”.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
Employees affected by workplace change will be considered on merit.This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.