Live Hotel Manager Jobs Vacancy in Serviced Apartments Melbourne Melbourne
Serviced Apartments Melbourne Melbourne urgently required following position for Live Hotel Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Live Hotel Manager Jobs Vacancy in Serviced Apartments Melbourne Melbourne Jobs Details:
Serviced Apartments Melbourne are an individually operated company with up to 100 rooms. Our business is rapidly increasing by the day so we require an energetic individual to join our team.
The onsite managers role will be a live in position with the apartment substituted for rent purposes. This position requires an individual who has beyond fantastic organisational skills as you are responsible for all housekeeping staff, Maintenance, Arrival and departure guests and any issues that may arise throughout the day. You will be the main point of call for your building as you will work on your own for the majority of the time.
We will be opening a new site in south Melbourne with 40 rooms in less than one months time and look forward to hiring a manager to take care of this building.
Job tasks and responsibilities:
Location - South Melbourne
- Hours of work are 9am - 5:30pm 5 days a week. You will also be on call after hours to all guests in case of emergencies.
- Correspond with customer service on a daily basis to ensure a smooth operation throughout the day
- Respond and or action any emails received
- Complete Check In's and check Out's
- Collect all keys for arrival rooms and departure rooms
- Check all departure rooms to ensure the rooms are not damaged
- Correspond with housekeeping to ensure all rooms are clean
- Ensure all special requests are adhered to
- Complete all arrival payments as the guests arrive to check in
- Check all rooms prior to guest arrival
- You will be available by phone to all guests in case of emergencies after hours
Skills and experience
- You MUST have great time management and organisation skills
- Experience within the hospitality industry is proffered
- Confident in handling complaints and difficult guests
- Positive can do attitude
If you believe you may be the right person for this role please send me your resume and briefly explain why you would be suitable.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Hospitality: 1 year
- Melbourne VIC