Senior Operations Project Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Toyota
Toyota urgently required following position for Senior Operations Project Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Operations Project Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Toyota Jobs Details:
Senior Operations Project Specialist, National Parts and Accessories Division.
National Parts and Accessories
Please note: If you are not a current permanent TMCA employee, this role will be a contract position through to October 2019.
An excellent opportunity exists for a suitably qualified person to join the National Parts and Accessories Division in the role of Senior Operations Project Specialist. The Position will be based at Altona, Victoria.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, reviewing, evaluating and continuously improving warehousing and logistics systems and processes at Toyota Parts Centres nationally in order to ensure cost savings, increased productivity and a greater alignment of supplier ordering and service rate targets.
What you will do:
- Investigate, recommend, implement and review agreed systems, processes and supply chain procedures consistent with set policies in order to achieve National Parts and Accessories operations objectives
- Coordinate, implement and monitor multi-phase project activities in order to improve warehousing capacities and logistics performance
- Coordinate and facilitate forums with key stakeholders to ensure that project plans, progress and issues are clearly communicated to all stakeholders
- Monitor and analyse performance against targets for own area and recommend countermeasures where required in order to ensure that agreed objectives can be achieved
- Coordinate and review national inventory stock holdings to ensure stock levels are effectively controlled and optimised to achieve divisional goals and overall financial objectives
- Bachelor of Engineering degree (Logistics, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Industrial) or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5+ years accumulative work experience in Manufacturing, process Engineering or Automotive
- Experience working in logistics and/or supply chain management
- Experience in project planning and data analysis
- The ability to build strong customer relationships and deliver customer-centric solutions.
If you are interested and wish to apply, please submit the following;
- A current Resume
- A Covering Letter detailing why you are what we are looking for
- An Internal Application Form signed by your Manager